Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead

Re: The Most Basic National Mission of Ethiopia

Post by gearhead » 26 Dec 2017, 14:37

XXX
Horus wrote:yaballo,

The term 'gena' be it the short or long accent means beginning. I see no difference - that why we have accents. As for qube, I have nothing to say but I know Oromofa could use Ge'ez Fidel. Negati.

gearhead,

I have no clue about what you are trying to say. Do you disagree with any of the 5 parts? Tell us !!!

Sun,

Yours is a bad advice. Tribalism is our past, not our future.

KR
Not true!

You understand exactly what i am saying. You know that it was a response to part 1 and a reitteration to what yabbalo has already written. You couldnt have missed it the repetition unless you are stupid..I got tired of the gibberish past part 1 so i didnt read the rest.

As i said you have willfully blocked yourself off and as such, you will die off the same way as mighty EPRP had done, bitting comcepts more than you can chew and acting on none of it, gradually becoming irrelevant.

Adios and good luck. I wont bother your uninitiated head no more.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Dec 2017, 23:33

Dear TPLF Cadres,

Please don't waste your time responding to my comments because you can't respond to my points. Don't waste your time repeating the failing and failed tribal theorizing. I state opposition to tribalism as politics openly and clearly. What is going on in Ethiopia confirms what I am talking about. I don't even think you all are capable of reading a complex essay about a subject matter. So, my posting is not for your entertainment. Ditto.

Masud

Post by Masud » 27 Dec 2017, 04:45

Def.
Fuga: master carpenter ; highly skilled craftsman. Have a nice day!

kolfe

Post by kolfe » 27 Dec 2017, 14:09

5 oromos against 1 wurage..…kkkkk.

Personally I see nothing wrong in horus’s writing, but oromos are ganging upon this poor guy. --- albeit sun’s claim (oromos are just people) …kkkk

Oromos are warriors, they love fighting. If you are minority they are ready to swallow you. If they perceive you as a weak, they have no mercy on you.
What is gonna happen to minorities in Oromia? I fear bad day is approaching for gurages,siltes,kembatas,hadyas and other minorities in Oromia and surrounding areas… God be with these minorities.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 27 Dec 2017, 14:28

kolfe wrote:5 oromos against 1 wurage..…kkkkk.

Personally I see nothing wrong in horus’s writing, but oromos are ganging upon this poor guy. --- albeit sun’s claim (oromos are just people) …kkkk

Oromos are warriors, they love fighting. If you are minority they are ready to swallow you. If they perceive you as a weak, they have no mercy on you.
What is gonna happen to minorities in Oromia? I fear bad day is approaching for gurages,siltes,kembatas,hadyas and other minorities in Oromia and surrounding areas… God be with these minorities.
kolfe,

We know what you say is the classic TPLF play book for its divide-and rule, and divide-and make-them fight survival imagination. But that game book is too old and proven useless. The arrow has turned on the archer. As for the danger of extinction of the small guy, there is something you are missing - Ethiopia. I hope you got my point. Make sure that you don't trip over your own sword. KKKKK

sun

Post by sun » 27 Dec 2017, 15:06

kolfe wrote:5 oromos against 1 wurage..…kkkkk.

Adde Kolfe,
Anis kolfee! :lol:

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” ~Adolf Hitler

The quote applies to your self serving fake politically motivated smear campaigns against the democratic, egalitarian and humanist great Oromos who love minorities, all the animals and the entire environments donated to them by benevolent and omnipotent mother nature.

All minorities in Oromia the beautiful will be loved and cared for simply because we are part and parcel of each other and in that sense deserve honey and milk like always.

I am sure that you will be burning from envy and jealousy when you hear the truth, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, and then keep inscribing anti Oromo evil fake propaganda in an attempt to rob and steal Oromo human and material resources like always.

If the charming HMD is waking up and starting to shout against Oromos, the peaceful Oromo youth and their good friends he is only afraid of the peaceful democratic changes destined to come while he is defending his throne so that he keeps it for ever only for himself, an idea which is alien to the democratic and egalitarian Oromo values and traditions who were/are used to changing leaders democratically every given and agreed fixed years. Ethiopians in general, Oromos in particular shouldn't be so dumb and passive as to allow leaders such presidents, Prime Ministers, etc. to impose Prime ministers and presidents for life to happen while all of our young generations are pushed to the margins and entirely kicked out side of the society being constantly forced to leave their homes, communities and country to go and die in mass in alien countries and cultures or forced to be sold as slaves by brutal,and cruel Libyan and other slave traders. :oops:

The Ethiopian youth, our dear and near children and blood, deserves better treatments and justice since the future and the country belongs to them unconditionally. That is why these generation of young people MUST FIGHT PEACEFULLY FOR THEIR RIGHTS THERE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND COMMUNITIES rather than flying out from their country and communities and becoming great endless burdens to foreign countries and governments.

So let the great God and the benevolent mother nature help us all to do the right thing so that we may become GREAT AGAIN together and separately! :P

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2017, 17:40

sun,

I know that you never change, you are fixated at perhaps grabing the power at all means but still let me tell you the following.

You keep saying we are the majority and as such we have a rightful claim to govern the others, and you keep saying that we are egalitarian, democratic and so on so forth.

But in the book I read democratism and egalitarianism don't emanate from a claim to the highest level of state power based on the blood majority one group of people has got in a society that is to be governed. In such claim lies a very dangerous ploy of alineating many hard-working and patriotic citizens of the nation. Those citizens would be deprived of their democratic rights of being elected to all levels of the state power on the sole merit of their performance, just because they are not part of your "majority" of egalitarian, democratic, etc. Your proposal is exclusionist while democratism and egalitarianism are inclusive.

If you don't understand the difference between these two ideas, then you don't also deserve to be here, lol.

I, as a citizen of a nation, demand that my rights are respected and protected, which doesn't include a demand to give the highest possible office ONLY to those in my group, which is a fallacy of a democratic principle.

While you are at it, read the following definition of the two terms:

democratism: a doctrine of or belief in social equality or the right of all people to participate equally in politics.

egalitarianism: Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.

sun

Post by sun » 27 Dec 2017, 19:05

DefendTheTruth wrote:sun,

I know that you never change, you are fixated at perhaps grabing the power at all means but still let me tell you the following.

You keep saying we are the majority and as such we have a rightful claim to govern the others, and you keep saying that we are egalitarian, democratic and so on so forth.

But in the book I read democratism and egalitarianism don't emanate from a claim to the highest level of state power based on the blood majority one group of people has got in a society that is to be governed. In such claim lies a very dangerous ploy of alineating many hard-working and patriotic citizens of the nation. Those citizens would be deprived of their democratic rights of being elected to all levels of the state power on the sole merit of their performance, just because they are not part of your "majority" of egalitarian, democratic, etc. Your proposal is exclusionist while democratism and egalitarianism are inclusive.

If you don't understand the difference between these two ideas, then you don't also deserve to be here, lol.

I, as a citizen of a nation, demand that my rights are respected and protected, which doesn't include a demand to give the highest possible office ONLY to those in my group, which is a fallacy of a democratic principle.

While you are at it, read the following definition of the two terms:

democratism: a doctrine of or belief in social equality or the right of all people to participate equally in politics.

egalitarianism: Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.
Really? :lol: :lol:

Keep in your small fuzzy and closed mind the fact that the parliamentary group that has the largest number of elected parliamentarians, like in the current Ethiopian parliament, the Oromia State, has the right to the position of Prime Ministerial position since they are the single largest group in the parliament as well as the right to form a functioning stable democratic government based on majority rule, no questions asked. Okay? Okay! :P

You the mother of all the beachy bickerers and p!ggy wh0re liars, the fact is that the humanist and majority egalitarian and democratic good Oromos and their good Amhara partners, together forming over 80% of the good entire Ethiopian people are going to build and promote a modern peaceful and prosperous democracy and modern egalitarianism based on the proven models of the Nordic Welfare countries. You qinxiram fanddia beach may seat on the dirty contaminated beach and keep talking rubbish until I come to ask you, "Gebash gebbash ante wedel necci lebash!"? :lol:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2017, 19:34

Why should I care if your Oromo is prime minister or not, did you see anywhere that I demanded for such kind of privilege? NO!

I am asking my rights to be respected and protected by the elected officials and other institutions in the country, not about making an Oromo for me a prime minister or any other official for that matter.

You know what, we were brought to the quagmire we are in today by such a sludge, like the one you posted somewhere today from the bottom of a drying river, headed individuals like you.

You are worthless, except your filty mouth. Take comfort in it!

sun

Post by sun » 27 Dec 2017, 19:56

DefendTheTruth wrote:Why should I care if your Oromo is prime minister or not, did you see anywhere that I demanded for such kind of privilege? NO!

I am asking my rights to be respected and protected by the elected officials and other institutions in the country, not about making an Oromo for me a prime minister or any other official for that matter.

You know what, we were brought to the quagmire we are in today by such a sludge, like the one you posted somewhere today from the bottom of a drying river, headed individuals like you.

You are worthless, except your filty mouth. Take comfort in it!
You chest pumping worthless cheesy ar$$$ filthy hanky panky qalqallo, :lol:

That is NOT privilege but right and duty for building equality and justice for all as well as for the promotion of stability and sustainable governmental and economic development for feeding you honey and milk like always. :P