Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

How many Oromos and Amhara need to be killed before we fight back?

Postby MRed » 25 Dec 2017, 22:49

We are being killed in the 60s and 70s in numbers everyday, this a strategy. They want to kill us in small numbers but enough to wipe us out and they will keep doing it till we are wiped. Enough is enough, I was angry seeing Oromo and Amhara students being beat in Dire Dawa university by Agazi. If they keep killing 60-70 people everyday and in 10 years, millions could be dead. This is a silent genocide and nothing else.

Kill them on-spot...

RIP to our brothers and sisters...

Re: How many Oromos and Amhara need to be killed before we fight back?

Postby tolcha » 25 Dec 2017, 22:59

We must fight back at any cost.

Postby ethiopian » 25 Dec 2017, 23:37

MRed wrote:We are being killed in the 60s and 70s in numbers everyday, this a strategy. They want to kill us in small numbers but enough to wipe us out and they will keep doing it till we are wiped. Enough is enough, I was angry seeing Oromo and Amhara students being beat in Dire Dawa university by Agazi. If they keep killing 60-70 people everyday and in 10 years, millions could be dead. This is a silent genocide and nothing else.

Kill them on-spot...

RIP to our brothers and sisters...

aga.ame animal - you will be pushed to defend yourself in little village called Adi-Aidgrat !!! just keep blubbering from your "comfort " in the west

Postby Ethoash » 26 Dec 2017, 09:27

tolcha wrote:We must fight back at any cost.

Ato Tortora,
pls dont see WE because ur seating in ur comfortable taxi in Dc.. so pls dont ever say WE..

ATO MRibd

u tell us how many died per day ...to compere which way to choice u have to tell us how many people died if we have all blown up war... and tell us how many would be refugee, homeless and how many would be raped and their property looted if we start all out war to stop this daily killing

mind u i am not saying we should accept the daily killing but if u want us to rise up then u have to tell us both side reality without sugar coating it..

my second question is can the Dire Dawa university avoid this daily killing by other means .. say not protesting and studying their education after all they got free university education even USA the richest nation on earth would not provided for her own citizen .. u have to pay student loan that could be 100,000 dollar mind dollar while our student getting free education ...

to me the government must introduce deposit ... if any student took part in demonstration he will lose his deposit he need another deposit to study ... mind you demonstration is ur God given right but the student have no right to demonstrate on university time.. they got paid to study not to demonstrate while they demonstrate and the university shut down who is paying for all the cost ....

yes the students can do their demonstration peacefully for one hours after asking permission .. when i say peacefully if any students who doesnt want to take part in the demonstration can go to class without those hoolgain prevented him or her.. you see demonstrators also must respect other who doesnt want to demonstrates

have a nice day ! how is DC ...

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion