Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

As I Predicted It Way Back! Z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf's Last Exit Plan Will Be Create Conficts Between Ethiopian Ethnics & Turn Ethiopia Like S.Sudan & Run 2 Cursed Land Tigray!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!

Postby tarik » 25 Dec 2017, 20:03

As I Predicted It Way Back! Z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf's Last Exit Plan Will Be Create Conficts Between Ethiopian Ethnics & Turn Ethiopia Like S.Sudan & Run 2 Cursed Land Tigray!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!. Don't allow that chance , u need to stand up against them or z worst will come, It's ur choice but u can c it already. :x :x :x

Re: As I Predicted It Way Back! Z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf's Last Exit Plan Will Be Create Conficts Between Ethiopian Ethnics & Turn Ethiopia Like S.Sudan & Run 2 Cursed Land Tigray!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!

Postby tarik » 25 Dec 2017, 20:39

Next year of 2018 terrorist-tigray-tplf will even push more of these types of ethnic clashes in Ethiopia because to use it as a distraction and to get more time to transfer all z looted Equipments to their cursed land tigray. Because tplf knows their time in Ethiopia is finished and they can't rule Ethiopia no more.they have used all of their tricks and failed. Now they just taking time to run away to cursed land tigray. PPl wake up. :x :x :x :x

Re: As I Predicted It Way Back! Z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf's Last Exit Plan Will Be Create Conficts Between Ethiopian Ethnics & Turn Ethiopia Like S.Sudan & Run 2 Cursed Land Tigray!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!

Postby tarik » 25 Dec 2017, 21:22

These is what is really happening and it will get worse in 2018, if u don't wake up now then, you have given ur faith 2 z terrorist-tigray-tplf killers and you only have to blame urself for your own decisions. The worse is coming. Don't say i did not warn you.. :x :x :x

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion