Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Oromia Kilil TV: distroying TPLF's image of distorted Oromo "ይህ ሌባ ቡድን ራሱ ህዝብን አጋጭቶ በኋላ ደግሞ ዳኛ ሆኖ አስታራቂ መስሎ ይመጣል!" - "ከብት ሊሞት ሲል ይንፈራገጣል፤ አዲስ ስርዓት ልትዘረጋ ስትል አሮጌው ስርዓት መንፈራገጡ አይቀርም ሞቱም አይቀርለትም"

Postby info » 25 Dec 2017, 18:54

Watch the whole video especially at 08:31 where Oromia President Lemma Megersa says that portraying Oromo as "savage" and the one that displaces other ethnics was a propaganda purposely used to exclude Oromo from Ethiopian leadership and make Oromo always ruled by others. Wow! The current OPDO simply got it! They have understood TPLF's game very well.

phpBB [video]
Last edited by info on 25 Dec 2017, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Oromia Kilil TV: distroying TPLF's image of distorted Oromo "ይህ ሌባ ቡድን ራሱ ህዝብን አጋጭቶ በኋላ ደግሞ ዳኛ ሆኖ አስታራቂ መስሎ ይመጣል!" - "ከብት ሊሞት ሲል ይንፈራገጣል፤ አዲስ ስርዓት ልትዘረጋ ስትል አሮጌው ስርዓት መንፈራገጡ አይቀርም ሞቱም አይቀርለትም"

Postby confused » 25 Dec 2017, 19:49

If this video was broadcast on Oromia TV...it solidifies my support for Lemma.

There is hope....

Though I was advocating separation of Barrentu from Oromia, these new breed of leaders mean business....We have no other choice but to support them all we can by whatever means and to protect them and to empower them....

However, they need to be inclusive....and remove the likes of gimiirraa birruu and aster mamoo and Abadulla Gamadaas and the other TPLF present and former water carriers from their ranks...

The leadership must include our Angaffa Oromo from Borana and Barrentu.... It is the Borana and Barrentu who have and continue to sacrifice the most under the TPLF and derg regimes....

Our Arsi brothers paid great sacrifice under the negus, who was born in Oromia, from Oromo parents near my ancestral village of Xexeysa...,

Oromia has produced so many traitors who bit their own mother's [ deleted ]....maybe things will finally change...

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion