Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Mred/Ethoash making fake stories about Oromo genocide.

Postby Khysion » 25 Dec 2017, 18:45

Firstly, Oromos don't live in the Somali region, especially not in Jigjiga. They have all been deported back to Oromia region. Secondly, there is no Mieso incident since Mieso Woreda is exclusively settled by Issa (Somalis) and is part of Shinile Zone, Somali region.

Look at the Shinile map, there are no Gallas in Mieso Woreda so stop your fake news. :lol:

I see no video liar and what Galla genocide you're talking? :lol:

Guys, he says "Please wait, the video is loading". He says that in all his threads but not once is his video is showing. He's making fake news so he can justify the Somali massacre in East Hararghe Zone.

Re: Mred/Ethoash making fake stories about Oromo genocide.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 25 Dec 2017, 19:34

You're right. He's a stupid agame like U, trying to stir a problem up with both communities.
Last edited by Sadacha Macca on 26 Dec 2017, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Khysion » 25 Dec 2017, 23:46

Sadacha Macca: He's still making fake news about "Oromo genocide" in Mieso, Somali region.

Postby confused » 26 Dec 2017, 00:15

Stop giving Mred/Ethoash attention because that's what he always does. You should be smart enough, come on man!
Last edited by Khysion on 26 Dec 2017, 02:53, edited 3 times in total.

Postby ethiopian » 26 Dec 2017, 01:16

Khysion wrote:Firstly, Oromos don't live in the Somali region, especially not in Jigjiga. They have all been deported back to Oromia region. Secondly, there is no Mieso incident since Mieso Woreda is exclusively settled by Issa (Somalis) and is part of Shinile Zone, Somali region.

Look at the Shinile map, there are no Gallas in Mieso Woreda so stop your fake news. :lol:

[Image: http://www.toiquiviensdethiopie.com/wp- ... hinile.gif]

I see no video liar and what Galla genocide you're talking? :lol:

Guys, he says "Please wait, the video is loading". He says that in all his threads but not once is his video is showing. He's making fake news so he can justify the Somali massacre in East Hararghe Zone.

Are you really ethnic Somali from Dire Dawa?

Postby confused » 26 Dec 2017, 01:57

[ message deleted ] editing posts by other members against the forum's rule. Please read the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6748

- Admin

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 13:25

Thomas H another Mred/Ethoash filthy Galla account with fake news that hasn't been documented yet. But are simply fake news made in OromiaForum.

Firstly, Thomas H the pictures you showed were Al-Shabaab troops killing Kenyan civilians in Kenya.

Again, Mieso is part of the Shinile Zone, Somali region and Oromos have no settlement there after the 2007 referendum, they were removed from the area. Look at the Somali regional map.

When I saw idiot Oromos believing in Mred and his fake accounts on OromiaForum with his #fakenews this is my immediate reaction.

Postby confused » 27 Dec 2017, 04:58

Admin:

Thank you for deleting my edited post...as you can tell, the preceding post under my nick was also edited by khysion...

Thank you for your prompt attention...

In the future, I trust that he will not have occasion to edit the messages posted by others ...

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion