Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Breaking News: 11 Oromos killed in Mieso, Oromia by Liyu police

Postby yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 08:53

somali jareer - oops - prince:

A tiny 10 silly banda Somalis killed. Great! - 8 million starving Somalis to go! .. Oromos & Ethiopians should aim to eradicate the entire Somalis & members of the banda tribe from the Horn of Africa & East Africa. :idea:

Postby present » 26 Dec 2017, 10:00

Ascari yaballo,

Go collect your 20,000 kidneys instead of wasting your time and still hoping to divide Oromo from other ethincs. Have you noticed how pissed off the tplf ascaris are at Oromo because they are just finding out how pro Ethiopian Oromo is even worst that Amara. Kkkkk

You idiots never knew that right? You live way up north near Yemen, you don't fvckn know us.

.... Lekas ayakunim!!!

My response to the other tplf ascari who asked if Ethiopia even have won a war: .....Is he out of his fvckn mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 10:21

De que mierda eastas 'blubbering about' - Banda stupido? Tu eres un maricon de culo! 8)

present wrote:Ascari yaballo,

Go collect your 20,000 kidneys instead of wasting your time and still hoping to divide Oromo from other ethincs. Have you noticed how pissed off the tplf ascaris are at Oromo because they are just finding out how pro Ethiopian Oromo is even worst that Amara. Kkkkk

You idiots never knew that right? You live way up north near Yemen, you don't fvckn know us.

.... Lekas ayakunim!!!

My response to the other tplf ascari who asked if Ethiopia even have won a war: .....Is he out of his fvckn mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby somali-prince » 26 Dec 2017, 13:18

Sadacha,

I received the info from a good friend of mine whos an oromo. Half a dozen addis university students en route to jigjiga were killed early morning in oromiya. The leader of opdo must be held responsible for creating animosity between the brotherly ethnic groups.

Postby Degnet » 26 Dec 2017, 13:31

I like people take such a nick name as prince if they arenot violent and stupid.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 13:32

somali-prince wrote:Sadacha,

I received the info from a good friend of mine whos an oromo. Half a dozen addis university students en route to jigjiga were killed early morning in oromiya. The leader of opdo must be held responsible for creating animosity between the brotherly ethnic groups.

That's not good enough. We need independent confirmation of this. Can't just take your word for it. You could very well be lying Like your agame allies here do.

Postby Degnet » 26 Dec 2017, 13:50

It is very sad that many people have to die but still,it is better to talk and stop the killing,you people must weep for this tragedy before thinking about vengeance.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion