Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

aga.ames crying on social media before the beginning of the end

Re: aga.ames crying on social media before the beginning of the end

Postby present » 24 Dec 2017, 22:29

This is great!!

The OromoAmara girls challenged her to speak up, then the tigray girl made a video. Excellent, thank you

The tigray girl is saying she is Ethiopian. More tigrays need to come out and denounce tplf and claim ethiopiansim. Period.

Lets isolate the ascari-tplfs from agames. Agames are Ethiopians and tplfs are ertreans! Period.

OromoAmara unity working all over the world!

Viva Gondere warriors, Oromo warriors and welloye warriors!!

Postby ChigaramTigray » 24 Dec 2017, 22:44

She look like Present sister. I wouldn't mind serving my @di!ck in her Tigraway mouth in front of her elder brothers present and Awash :lol:

Postby ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 23:59

present wrote:This is great!!

The OromoAmara girls challenged her to speak up, then the tigray girl made a video. Excellent, thank you

The tigray girl is saying she is Ethiopian. More tigrays need to come out and denounce tplf and claim ethiopiansim. Period.

Lets isolate the ascari-tplfs from agames. Agames are Ethiopians and tplfs are ertreans! Period.

OromoAmara unity working all over the world!

Viva Gondere warriors, Oromo warriors and welloye warriors!!

keep your love to ag.ames to yourself ! these monkeys are jumping up and down in a very sadistic way when Ethiopians are being killed by their savage animal agazi , so save us your love to these animals
Don't advocate it, you can love these animals silently in your household.Ethiopians who lost their sons, daughters, mothers and fathers disagree with you ...

Postby present » 25 Dec 2017, 00:59

Ethiopian,

I expect some Ethiopians to disagree with me, I understand your frustrations, I am with you, I am truly AmaraOromo. It's not about love or hate for agames. It's about our strategy forward, we need to bring the poor agames in while we punish them for being quiet. Over 95 percent of agames are from rular areas. I don't want to blame every farmer. If i do, ascaris will use them as shields. I don't want to blame every agame. That is Lema's position, that is ESATs postion, that is 99% of Ethiopians Position and that is why they don't attack ordinary tigrays.

I will change my mind if ESAT, Lema, Ethiopian people change their mind about ordinery agame still living in Ethiopia.

Postby Gobana » 25 Dec 2017, 01:14

it's not a human it's just agame. so who gives a [deleted]. don't waste my time here.

Postby present » 25 Dec 2017, 01:17

Gobena

What's that?

Postby Bwendimu » 25 Dec 2017, 01:41

Again please don't mix people with parties. Tigire mean the dead and the once who are not yet born. They are the elderly and the infant. They are the common fox who know very little about politics. I went to Tigirai and found people who are proud Ethiopians. They struggle like any Ethiopian and corrupt officials are concern of most Tigires just like any body else.
They work very hard and got no agenda of invading Ethiopia. This is true with Eritera as well. Let us have mercy on common man who is a victim of the eliet.
Thank you.

Postby present » 25 Dec 2017, 01:56

That's right, but I still don't want to disagree with brother "ethiopian's" view, becasue I still want the ordinary agames to feel some pressure, becasue they are still not moving as much as we would want them to although we see some progress such as the girl on this video. However, I don't want to show them further hate to all agames which will force them to side with the ascaris. I got to think big!. My AmaraOromo mind does not like me to be a narrow minded. Becasue I am an AmaraOromo. I need big things. I don't suffer to servive, I suffer to exceed! I am ETHIOPIAN!!

Bewendimu, regarding the ertrean, let's finish with the agames and tplfascaris first.

Postby Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 05:00

Look at the snake agame present, trying to dupe ethiopian and pull- wool over his eyes. But ethiopian, is not fooled. He hasn't, as of yet, outright called present an agame, but it's coming.

The present- 'strategy'- :lol: of deflecting attention away from the agame, by blaming everything on Eritrea/Eritreans, will not work for long.

The agame tried it in their foreign policy, got us sanctioned etc and now, they're using the same tactic, in their domestic policy.

But as I said, if they really think ethiopians will be fooled once again like in 1998, they're gravely mistaken and in for a rude awakening.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion