Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead

<<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by gearhead » 24 Dec 2017, 19:09

XXX
Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152037

confused

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by confused » 24 Dec 2017, 19:19

Of critical importance to whom???

Oromo know what they need to do, and there is no need to discuss such a topic as "urgent" unless the purpose is to entertain others on this forum..

What you or others think is immaterial...this forum is blocked in ethiopia...do you not get it????

People are suffering and dying in ethiopia while you and your like engage in useless diatrab ....

Let me remind you, this forum is not an adult school ... if you aspire to moderate a discussion go and find a program to teach GED.... or look up Defend the Truth...who needs to and will be itching to sign up for your class to digress to writing from his to your style of gibberish .....

gearhead

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by gearhead » 24 Dec 2017, 20:03

Why all the ad hominum? Kkk you are showing your true colors you demented and cursed bed fellow of abay tsehaye. Please put on back you dishoveled bra, you male ho and read only if your satanic mind can digest this.

The proceedings and outcomes of the negotiations within EPRDF is one of the most important events of our times. Period!!!!

The only time that is not the case is when one is a paid oromo agent like you. No one likes a male ho. Go find the nearest camel have its leg inset up your a$$. You dont define me. I dont need to explain myself, my education to you; one who can find employment by prostituting himself.

You think you are slick, bring it on you fkn murderer.
confused wrote:Of critical importance to whom???

Oromo know what they need to do, and there is no need to discuss such a topic as "urgent" unless the purpose is to entertain others on this forum..

What you or others think is immaterial...this forum is blocked in ethiopia...do you not get it????

People are suffering and dying in ethiopia while you and your like engage in useless diatrab ....

Let me remind you, this forum is not an adult school ... if you aspire to moderate a discussion go and find a program to teach GED.... or look up Defend the Truth...who needs to and will be itching to sign up for your class to digress to writing from his to your style of gibberish .....

Masud

Post by Masud » 25 Dec 2017, 12:29

The moron Bwendimu and Stonehead(gearhead) are not even able the decision that Oromos made in 2004 when the refuse to move their capital fro Finfinne to Adama. Eventhough bot Adama and Finfinne are the towns of Oromo and oromia, Finfinne is the capital city of Oromia. Oromo never leave Finfinne, that is why Oromos are spilling their dear blood.

Oromo will not leave the current EPRDF Government and Federal Institutions. we will control EPRDF structure and Federal institutions. Oromos are not leaving the federal government and federal institutions, rather we will take over it and dominate it and use it for our purpose.

Bewendimu and Stonehead wish Oromos to leave Finfinne anf federal structure, that will not going to happen, never. Our paradigm shift is to stay in the system, control it and use it for our objective. Ermihin Awuta.
phpBB [video]

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 25 Dec 2017, 12:57

This strategy shorten the life of unelected government as the people and international community are tired of its dictatorial nature and the new parallel government promises shall attract their support. The other important thing is the old government shall be saiged and nothing will be let in. This will trigger uprise in the city and force authorities to surrender to the new peoples government. It pave a way for defense force to join the new government without much problem. It minimize blood shade in case the regime want to fight to the end. And so on.

confused

Post by confused » 25 Dec 2017, 13:47

When an enemy resides in your home ....you do not abandon your community to entice the enemy out of your home ...you force him out .....

....the enemy must leave or face the consequences...

....koshasha Oromo shitheads forever trying to play chess at the expense of the sweat and blood of Oromo youth...

The destiny of Ethiopia is in the hands of the 70 % youth...and they, not the rotting diaspora corpses, intellectuals, and carpetbaggers and white imperialists will decide what is best for the future of Ethiopia..

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2017, 14:07

confused wrote:When an enemy resides in your home ....you do not abandon your community to entice the enemy out of your home ...you force him out .....

....the enemy must leave or face the consequences...

....koshasha Oromo shitheads forever trying to play chess at the expense of the sweat and blood of Oromo youth...

The destiny of Ethiopia is in the hands of the 70 % youth...and they, not the rotting diaspora corpses, intellectuals, and carpetbaggers and white imperialists will decide what is best for the future of Ethiopia..
confusio,

" ...the enemy must leave..." perhaps well said, but would you mind telling us also about how long did it take you to realise this simple change of paradigm?

ke telat inngental sitilu koyitachiw, ahun telat yegental wede melat metachiw? wechi gud new. You might be on the right track now, the next step must be for you to abondon calling on the un-armed youth to face the well trained and well-armed national defense force of the country with their mere bare-hands. This call could amount to committing a war crime on your side. Those in the defense force of the country have got the duty to safeguard the rule of law in the country, so don't mislead our youths.

confused

Post by confused » 25 Dec 2017, 14:29

Trust me, I shall not be among those who will be called upon to account for crimes...

How many people in Ethiopia read and are influenced by the shi*t heads on this forum....you sound and if I am not mistaken are very naive and a primitive creature....

It is for those who are involved in the struggle to decide the nature and extent of the sacrifice to effect their strategy and achieve their goal...not for the diaspora riff raff and arm chair activists, politicians, intellectuals, cabbies, and carpetbaggers...

The role of the diaspora is to help the resistance with resources and other means if called upon...... not worthless unsolicited analysis, opinion, and advice and celebrity....

Instead of asking for my opinion, ask yourself, what meaningful or tangible contributions the likes of the baleggee duriyee shi*thead, bwendimu, and you have made to the struggle ....or to support the casualties of the resistance???

I can tell you that I provide US $1,000.00 timely and each month to support a community in need in Oromia ....and have for the last several years...what have you done?????
Last edited by confused on 25 Dec 2017, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.

sun

Post by sun » 25 Dec 2017, 14:35

Masud wrote:The moron Bwendimu and Stonehead(gearhead) are not even able the decision that Oromos made in 2004 when the refuse to move their capital fro Finfinne to Adama. Eventhough bot Adama and Finfinne are the towns of Oromo and oromia, Finfinne is the capital city of Oromia. Oromo never leave Finfinne, that is why Oromos are spilling their dear blood.

Oromo will not leave the current EPRDF Government and Federal Institutions. we will control EPRDF structure and Federal institutions. Oromos are not leaving the federal government and federal institutions, rather we will take over it and dominate it and use it for our purpose.

Bewendimu and Stonehead wish Oromos to leave Finfinne anf federal structure, that will not going to happen, never. Our paradigm shift is to stay in the system, control it and use it for our objective. Ermihin Awuta.
phpBB [video]
hmm...

Even though I am NOT a politician by any definition of the word but yet I agree with you 100% on this particular important issue, on condition that our objective also include the promotion of equality and justice for all, contrary to assumptions of the other commentators who seem to be beating about the bush unable to wise up like the Great Kush, instead using wild guessing, goose and the rainbow chasing. I am not saying that wild guessing, brain storming and idea generation is bad by itself if that is what is intended and not to be practice oriented before getting thoroughly filtered. "Ye qoxuun awurdalehu bilaa ye bibitwan xaleech" yibalaal ikko

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” ~Italian proverb :P

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 25 Dec 2017, 14:50

Confused
I graduated over 15 qeerro from university helped some to start their own business and as we speak I got 7 in universities and I practically pay them salary to learn. Your 1000 USD is nothing bro. Your argument we diaspora got no role in shaping Ethiopian minds because they don't read Ethiopian review is funny. We know they don't read. You know that they don't read any thing you were writing day in day out. This is for diaspora consumption and these diaspora my use our ideas on their radio messages and FB interuction. They may use our idea in interviews made on different shows.
By the way I am not talking of "enemies" but rivals. People of the same country with different political out look are rivals not enemies.