Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

<<BREAKING NEWS>> Dr. Taddesse Birru ACCUSES ABEGAZZ Berhannu Negga & G7 Executive of Abandoning G7 Executive Committee Members When they Need Help....

Postby confused » 24 Dec 2017, 17:42

The video below is very sad and tells a sad story.

Here is a decent man who has been devoted to Berhannu Negga and G7. When accused for his activities related to G7 like Edargachew Tsige, he too was abandoned to fend for himself....

Dr. Tadesse claimed and told the court he was unemployed and too poor and he and his his wife could not afford a lawyer to defend himself ...the court appointed a lawyer for him at public expense...

Apparently, he is unemployed and "works out of his home"....As I recall, Andargachew Tsige too was unemployed....

Although he was able to travel to Eritrea...he had no money....he said he and his wife are poor....although Berhannu Nega travels first class to and from America and Europe, we are to believe G7 has no resources....

What a shame...... Berhannu Negga and G7 and the amerar including ephrem and the others are unemployed losers who depend on handouts from fund raising to fundraising for their daily expenses let alone support a movement with an army...

Under the pretext of full time dedication to the cause, these unemployed losers have not been able to produce results in fifteen years... meanwhile, the OROMARA train back in ethiopia has left without them and they have become quite irrelevant ....

How does such a weak organization without even meager resources and cannot even protect its key members of the executive committee expect to topple the weyyane government??

Does G7 not have a decent lawyer among its followers or are they all cables and doormen, parking lot attendants, dishwashers, hotel maids, and retired UPS/ USPS delivery boys like Horus and his numerous akas who frolick with nonsense on this forum?????

What a fraud and a big joke???? How can weyyane or any sensible sane person for that matter take G7 and Berhannu Negga seriously???????

I hope Dr. Tadesse has learned a lesson and promptly abandons his association with lebba berhannu and his fraudulent scheme...

phpBB [video]
Last edited by confused on 24 Dec 2017, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

Re: <<BREAKING NEWS>> Dr. Taddesse Birru ACCUSES Achberrbari Loser ABEGAZZ Berhannu Negga & G7 Executive of Abandoning Executive Committee Members When they Need Help....

Postby confused » 24 Dec 2017, 18:35

Dr. Tadesse got away this time because of his decency....but who will be the next to the gallows...

Hint...it will not be >>>

Re: <<BREAKING NEWS>> Dr. Taddesse Birru ACCUSES ABEGAZZ Berhannu Negga & G7 Executive of Abandoning G7 Executive Committee Members When they Need Help....

Postby Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 18:41

This does not help the Ethiopian cause,where is the decency of people.

Re: <<BREAKING NEWS>> Dr. Taddesse Birru ACCUSES ABEGAZZ Berhannu Negga & G7 Executive of Abandoning G7 Executive Committee Members When they Need Help....

Postby confused » 24 Dec 2017, 18:55

Degnet wrote:This does not help the Ethiopian cause,where is the decency of people.

Degnet:

I just completed reading an interesting book you might enjoy....I recommend it...

In Search of Decency: The Unexpected Power of Rich and Poor
By Michael Heyn

Each time I visit this forum, I am reminded of mercatto....the thieves, pickpockets, crazis, balegees, tesadabii, achberrbarri, liars, the saints, the decent, the criminals, the serra fette, the addicts, the losers, self appointed experts in law, economics, history, philosophy, politics, gamblers, and fornicators, and sinners interacting with each other...

More aptly, if you saw either the first or second star wars movie, there was a scene which illustrates this forum...

Postby Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 19:26

Yes it is and not good for our country,you need a direction and agree to disagree,I heard this word at the end of the 60s even from as n Oromo who felt that the Oromo people are oppressed,why is there no bridge between the Tigrisns,Amhara and Oromo

Postby confused » 25 Dec 2017, 14:59

Here is Berhannu Negga's pitch in December 2012....it is now December 2017...His machberberr started from the very beginning...

phpBB [video]

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion