Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tradition versus Red Pill: Celebrating Christmas and Disregarding this Truth

Postby teodroseIII » 24 Dec 2017, 13:09

Well folks, it happened again! I cracked open my laptop getting ready to write “This Week’s Recap of Corporate Media Bullcrap” when all the sudden I was moved by the spirit to write on another topic. While scanning the pages of the yellow pages which the establishment laughably calls the “free press”, it dawned on me that I should write something more meaningful and articulate a message spiritually from the heart given that we are celebrating Christmas Eve. But that is when cognitive dissonance set in and banged me upside my head as if I was just tackled by Ray Lewis.

I know that tomorrow is not really Christmas, the date of Christ’s birth was changed to December 25th to coincide with the celebration of the Winter Solstice. This is where the rabbit hole starts, follow along if you don’t mind the discomfort that questioning conventional wisdom and accepted “facts” induces. Let me give you a few minutes to consider if you really want to go down this path with me; questioning what we have been taught (indoctrinated) is not for the faint of heart…

…are you sure you want to take this red pill?

…think about this before you unplug the first cord from the Matrix…

…last chance to reconsider, proceed at the risk of having your cookies baked…

Alrighty then! You took the red pill! If your head feels a little tingly at this moment, don’t worry, that is just your mind recovering from atrophy. Now that you’ve made this courageous choice, let us walk together and question a few of the endless lies which we have been force fed to believe. Let me say from the outset that I am a person of faith, yet I’m not the religious type. What I mean is that I believe that faith is within; my connection to God and my quest to cleans my heart of ego and the desires of the flesh is what I focus on instead of trying to convert others to believe as I do. I leave to others to proselytize, I am not down with pushing religion on people or trying to prove that my faith is superior to others.

The other reason that I tend to shy away from religion is because it has a way of conditioning us to accept dogma and not question what we are being taught. The church was never supposed to be an institution but a collection of believers; the body of Christ is...continued...

read full article at: https://ghionjournal.com/christmas-or-truth/

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion