Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Libero_Pensatore

Re: ...............I Am An Agame!.......

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 24 Dec 2017, 11:42

XXX
Qomal agame Present wrote,
tplf has been led by ascaris (ertrea born and Adwa born Ertreans). tplf is not agame
he also claimed he knows personally that all TPLF leaders from Meles down to Arkebe are Eritreans. :lol: :lol: :lol: C'mon guys, this qumal is very transparent. He wants to blame all TPLF crimes against Ethiopians on Eritreans. He is very predictable, deceitful and ignorant. He is very transparent. Eritrea just like Sudan or Kenya is a foreign country to Ethiopia. Minority led government in Ethiopia is committing immense crimes on Ethiopians. It is an internal issue. Ethiopians know keeping dirty laundry at home and dealing with it accordingly is the proper venue. No one is misled by this idiot. He claims to be what he is not, but he is just another dirty agame infested with deceit and lice. What can one expect from that barren land culture of deceit. :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Re: ...............I Am An Agame!.......

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 12:17

All you ascaris came out of the closet.

I repeat, we Ethiopians don't hate agames. You ascari-tplfs advocate day in day out for the killing of ordinary agames all over Ethiopia. But trust me, it's not going to happen.

Ascari debretseon took ertrean refugees to weldeya city and insulted Amara in the name of agames, then you got busted. The agames have realized that the people of Weldeya were insulted by full of ascaris in two busses. Then realized tplf is not Ethiopian and tplf is an anemy of agames

Well, tplf is ascari ertrean!!! ( Adwa born and ertrea born). And agames are being informed as we speak.

Ascaris, you are finished! They are coming for you. Those day when you hide behind agames will come to an end.

You ascaris insult agames day in day out, then you go on the ground and use them to fight against us. The agames are Ethiopians and they finally have realized what's going on!

Viva people of Adigrat!! We are proud of you for starting the revolution!!! by blocking trucks full of food, coffee and minerals.

Viva Adigrat!!!