Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Meet Fed_Up ..Up close and personal . The 55 years old hood rat !

Postby almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 19:46

Fundadaw, let me get this straight ....Are you saying the older guy in this video is not you ?????

Postby ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 20:25

almaze wrote:What a dirty old BST@RD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

yup that is him .... the lovely jilu Fed up. Oh come on guys have mercy on him, he is just a harmless kid who used to live in Ethiopia

Postby Zmeselo » 24 Dec 2017, 20:31

I just repeated what the oromos were saying, in fed- up's Facebook video.

They're gonna rape qomal- present's and cross- dresser almaze's, moms.

And it's gonna happen. :lol:

Postby present » 24 Dec 2017, 20:32

Almaze,
Kkkk, I didn't know zemselo was some old ascari man that lives in " an independent living assistant facilities"! Hahahhah

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 24 Dec 2017, 20:46

Fed_Up is busted.
almaze is a woman :lol: and galla present is in his 40s. :lol:

Postby ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 20:51

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:Fed_Up is busted.

and you are Dingil Leba AGAME who is on the run to meet your ultimate genetic goal - i.e prostitution, back stabbing and begging

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 24 Dec 2017, 21:33

ethiopian wrote:

and you are Dingil Leba AGAME who is on the run to meet your ultimate genetic goal - i.e prostitution, back stabbing and begging

You are galla. :lol:
Well I'm Amara aka true Ethiopian. galla had and is still trying to destroy Amara and Ethiopian history, so I don't mind if they are humanly enslaved and slaughtered. There are some galla relatives and friends whom I care about deeply, but I don't care about the other mass galla infesters.

Hundreds of thousands Ethiopians were savagely slaughtered by galla, civilizations in different provinces were laid to waste by galla and many place names were changed to a galla name.

There is a savage galla by the name "OLFinst" here and other online sites saying the name "Ethiopia" should be changed to "Oromia".

Postby tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 21:42

Filthy Agames Why r u ganging up on Fed_Up?

Because they r scared from him. This is typical tigray characters, just like their monkey and hyena p@nk cousins. Almaze aka antico aka awash r all z same mozerfukeer agames. These agames here on ER. r very nervous and can smell their tplf is dying and are just going crazy on this site. look at what agame present aka absent agame monkey is doing. TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF R DEAD IF U LIKE IT OR NOT. ERITREA WON. U DUMB MOZERFUCKER SLAVES OF US ERITREANS 4 LIFE AGAMES!!! VIVA ERITREA 4 LIFE!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 22:28

Zmeselo wrote:I just repeated what the oromos were saying, in fed- up's Facebook video.

They're gonna rape qomal- present's and cross- dresser almaze's, moms.

And it's gonna happen. :lol:

zemelso ... Will you help me to dug up and groom your ugly mother from the grave ,,, So i will have a blind date with her .....rest assured i wont rape her ....... I will handle her with care .... I know she is so fragile and delicate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Speaking of advantages and disadvantages.....you want to rape the living . WHAT ABOUT ME A DEAD CORP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby present » 24 Dec 2017, 22:49

I will be 40 in 6 years. So what. As long us i am making the dameges to ascaris and i am fighting for mama Ethiopia, i dont care even if am 90 years old!! Kkkkk

Hahhaha. I am an accomplished, done the goals i have set for my self. I dont need to lie about age.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion