Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze

Re: Meet Fed_Up ..Up close and personal . The 55 years old hood rat !

Post by almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 19:46

XXX
Fundadaw, let me get this straight ....Are you saying the older guy in this video is not you ?????

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 20:25

almaze wrote:What a dirty old [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
phpBB [video]
yup that is him .... the lovely jilu Fed up. Oh come on guys have mercy on him, he is just a harmless kid who used to live in Ethiopia

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Dec 2017, 20:31

I just repeated what the oromos were saying, in fed- up's Facebook video.

They're gonna rape qomal- present's and cross- dresser almaze's, moms.

And it's gonna happen. :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 20:32

Almaze,
Kkkk, I didn't know zemselo was some old ascari man that lives in " an independent living assistant facilities"! Hahahhah

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 20:51

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:Fed_Up is busted.
almaze is a woman :lol: and galla present is in his 40s. :lol:
and you are Dingil Leba AGAME who is on the run to meet your ultimate genetic goal - i.e prostitution, back stabbing and begging

tarik

Post by tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 21:42

Filthy Agames Why r u ganging up on Fed_Up?

Because they r scared from him. This is typical tigray characters, just like their monkey and hyena [email protected] cousins. Almaze aka antico aka awash r all z same mozerfukeer agames. These agames here on ER. r very nervous and can smell their tplf is dying and are just going crazy on this site. look at what agame present aka absent agame monkey is doing. TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF R DEAD IF U LIKE IT OR NOT. ERITREA WON. U DUMB MOZERFUCKER SLAVES OF US ERITREANS 4 LIFE AGAMES!!! VIVA ERITREA 4 LIFE!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze

Post by almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 22:28

Zmeselo wrote:I just repeated what the oromos were saying, in fed- up's Facebook video.

They're gonna rape qomal- present's and cross- dresser almaze's, moms.

And it's gonna happen. :lol:
zemelso ... Will you help me to dug up and groom your ugly mother from the grave ,,, So i will have a blind date with her .....rest assured i wont rape her ....... I will handle her with care .... I know she is so fragile and delicate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Speaking of advantages and disadvantages.....you want to rape the living . WHAT ABOUT ME A DEAD CORP :lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 22:49

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:Fed_Up is busted.
almaze is a woman :lol: and galla present is in his 40s. :lol:
I will be 40 in 6 years. So what. As long us i am making the dameges to ascaris and i am fighting for mama Ethiopia, i dont care even if am 90 years old!! Kkkkk

Hahhaha. I am an accomplished, done the goals i have set for my self. I dont need to lie about age.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Dec 2017, 00:08

ፑዚነት

Yes ... I drilled yourself and rest of Agames at አሊቴና ግምባር doesn’t mean I am fàg qqqqq infact you were እንደ ጀላ ከረሜላ አስመጥጥህ ነበር:: ናፈቀህ እንዴ?? :oops:

present wrote:[email protected],

You are a [email protected] People are spoting you now. Anyway you are just mad becasue we exposed that tplfs are Adwa born and ertrea born Ertreans who have been pretending agames. The agames now are grouping to attack your ascari brothers--- back to Zero, baby.

Aye ye ascari neger!!

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 00:25

Ascari ertrean [email protected],

All you talk about is "sodom and gomorah". Your ascari brothers Tarik and them are ethiests as well.

Why you all ascaris hate God/Alaha so much?

I don't blame you though, you are an ascari, you have got to hate God because he made you ascaris for over 200 years due to your sins--- like Sodom and gomorah sh!t you love to do and talk about in ER.

Ascari devil, God is your enemy! He made you an ascari!! You must be so bad!!!! Watch out for nice people ( Ethiopians) and GOD when they turn against you they would do worst things than what you could imagine.

Sodom and gomorah ascari [email protected]

Fed_Up wrote:ፑዚነት

Yes ... I drilled yourself and rest of Agames at አሊቴና ግምባር doesn’t mean I am fàg qqqqq infact you were እንደ ጀላ ከረሜላ አስመጥጥህ ነበር:: ናፈቀህ እንዴ?? :oops:

You are a [email protected] People are spoting you now. Anyway you are just mad becasue we exposed that tplfs are Adwa born and ertrea born Ertreans who have been pretending agames. The agames now are grouping to attack your ascari brothers--- back to Zero, baby.

Aye ye ascari neger!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Dec 2017, 01:01

እናም አጋመ ፑዚነት

እኔ ፃድቅ ነኝ እያልክ ነው?? Who are you to judge others? Lie infested የውሽት ቋት ኣጋመ:: አምላክን የምታቅና ፈሪሃ እግዚአ ሄር ቢኖርህ ኑሮ በትንሹ እንኳን "ውሽት" ታቆም ነበር::

አንተ ሙጀሊያም አጋመ ልስቀልህ.. ውሻ ቅቅቅቅቅ

present wrote:Ascari ertrean [email protected],

All you talk about is "sodom and gomorah". Your ascari brothers Tarik and them are ethiests as well.

Why you all ascaris hate God/Alaha so much?

I don't blame you though, you are an ascari, you have got to hate God because he made you ascaris for over 200 years due to your sins--- like Sodom and gomorah sh!t you love to do and talk about in ER.

Ascari devil, God is your enemy! He made you an ascari!! You must be so bad!!!! Watch out for nice people ( Ethiopians) and GOD when they turn against you they would do worst things than what you could imagine.

Sodom and gomorah ascari [email protected]

Fed_Up wrote:ፑዚነት

Aye ye ascari neger!!

almaze

Post by almaze » 25 Dec 2017, 02:12

[quote="Fed_Up"]ፑዚነት

Oh my goodness gracious :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What are you having feduuuuu? ,,,,So you are telling us you already fulfilled your que3r fantasia having sex with a military stud,... MOITE MOITE MOITE :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are sober enough to be sending that type of text here in ER :lol: :lol: STOP DRINKING DUDE ::

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 02:15

Kkkkk [email protected] up is exposed, he is a 55 years old and an idiot ascari who loves to do and talk about sodom and gomora sins

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Dec 2017, 03:02

^^^
አልሙዬን አስጎምብሼ ፑዚነትን ላይዋ ላይ ሰቅዬ ልንጭህ ቅቅቅቅቅ ቀዳዳ ቀዳዳ ነው :: የአልሙዬ ግን ጎል ነው ... ጀላዬን ሳይሆን እኔን ይጎርሰኛል:: ያህህህህህህህህህ ሲይስፈራ እኮ:: ፑዚነት aka present ዱምቡሽ ቡሽ ብሎ ቦርጩ ይመቻል you know I like Cushing when pushing ...ehemmm!! አልሙዬ ይሄን አለ ጉዴን አደባባይ አወጣው .. ከኔ ይልቅ ፑዚነትን መረጠ ብለሽ ቅር እንዳይልሽ.. እኔላይየደከመው ጉልበቴ ላይ ፑዚነትን ሰቅሎ “my milkshake all over..." :: ቻይና በቅርቡ ለስስ ያለ የኤሌክትሪክ ፖል በርካሽ ለሸይጭ ያቀርባሉ ተብሏል... ተስፉ አለሽ ለማለት ነው አልሙዬ.. የጥንቷ ባለ ንቅሴ ምልክቷ ኤቨረዲ ገልብጣ ቁልጭ:: :mrgreen:

ያንን ጠፈፍ ያለ ፑሽካሽን የሚደፍን አይሳጣሽ:: እንግዲህ ለአንቺ የአዲሱ አመት ምኞቴ መሆኑ ነው:: ቅቅቅ