Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Meet Fed_Up ..Up close and personal . The 55 years old hood rat !

Postby almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 01:26

What a dirty old [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

Re: Meet Fed_Up ..Up close and personal . The 55 years old hood rat !

Postby almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 01:50

Someone acting like an invincible teenager when you are no longer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby almaze » 24 Dec 2017, 02:37

BTW... Brother Fendadaw .......aka Nizgi bro ......Have a Merry Merry Christmas !!!!!!!singing six days on the road with 18 wheeler :lol: :lol:

Postby present » 24 Dec 2017, 03:01

Qiqiqiqi

Is that crazy b!tch [email protected]? Too many ascaris are loosing their heads. I don't blame them being an ascari on its own is a draining!!!

Postby Fed_Up » 24 Dec 2017, 07:43

አልሙዬ aka Misraq
ምነው እድሜዬን ካንቺ ጋር አጠጋጋሽው? ልታገቢኝ አስብሽ እንዴ የኔ ቆፈዳም አሮጊት ቅቅቅቅቅ :lol: :lol: :lol: እረ ተይ ባይሆን በሁለት 3 አመት እርቀት እኮ ነው እማሳድሽ:: የዘንድሮ አሮጊት አላረጅ ባይ ተጋዳይ ናቸውሁ ቅቅቅቅ:: ሽታታ አጋመ ቅቅቅቅ ምነው ግን "ኤርትራዊት ነኝ " ጭምብልሽን ወርውረሽ አጋመ ተስደበ ብለሽ መደንፋትሽ ቅቅቅ
ምነው በነካ እጂሽ እቺን ቪዴዬን ለጠፍ ብታደርጊያት ኑሮ?? ቅቅቅቅ
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 22844&_rdr

Puzzinet ሙጀሊት (መጥረጊያ መወልወያ)

አጋመ ዘርሽ ልካቸው ሲነገር ስምተሽ ብቅ አልሽ አይደል ?? ጠኒያም አጋመ... ቅቅቅቅቅ
Last edited by Fed_Up on 24 Dec 2017, 08:14, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 08:02

Keld btsef bewededkugn gen le present meker alegn,behulum atgba,I have as much respect to Eritreans as I have to Ethiopians.

Postby Masud » 24 Dec 2017, 08:17

It seems that Fed-up really hates Agames. If he hates them that much and considers them rubbish beggars, why he want to F^ck them? :roll:

Postby Benn » 24 Dec 2017, 08:28

Almaze,

I agree with you. He talks exactly like like him; it is a sign of how he was raised, by some disfunctional family !

almaze wrote:What a dirty old [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

Postby Libero_Pensatore » 24 Dec 2017, 11:57

Fed,

You need to get out of the old lady's head. The old bag had to go the extra lenghth and fabricate a stupid video just to get back at you. :lol: :lol: :lol: What the Adwans have done to Halafi, you are doing it to Misraq. You fu---cked up her head too good. You are doing the same thing to that agame qumal known as Present too. :lol: :lol: BTW, I also think she is teaming up with agame Hawdian (Antico) to spread lies and deceit like she has done in the past. :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 24 Dec 2017, 12:28

ቆማጣው ስካራም ሸባ:: ቪዲዬ ላይ ያለው አምበሳ አልዋሽም.. አጋመ ሸሌ የኤርትራ ወጣት መለማመጃ ታርጌት አይደሉም እንዴ? ነገሩ አንተ ምን ታቅና 7ኛ አድገህ ወይም .. እንኡ ሸያጣይ አዋሽን ጠይቀው.....አንተ ዝምብለህ የነ ብዙነሽ በቀለ ..በእነ ኩኩ ስብስቤን ጉንፍ ለብሰው እስክስታ በሚያቀልጡበት ኦልዲስ ቪዲዬ እያየህ ሴጋ ምታ ቅቅቅቅቅ ቁማጭ የመሽብህ ስልብ ቅቅቅ

Benn wrote:Almaze,

I agree with you. He talks exactly like like him; it is a sign of how he was raised, by some disfunctional family !

almaze wrote:What a dirty old [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion