Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Eritrea must attack Tigray now if they want to live without sanction

Postby present » 24 Dec 2017, 21:38

Ethiopian, what's up bro?

Good questions. Could you consider these points:

1. Esayas is agame mixed with ertrea.

2. They have history of destroying each other from the start, and it's easy for them to make up if the situation allows them. Plus any two brothers can kill eachother over money and power. But it does not mean they will won't slowly make up. That is why we see some signs: like handing over Andargachew and killing OLF and Arbegna soldiers for over 20 years. Like Kemal, mesafint, and countless others.

3. Meles and other ascaris in tplf were against the Badme war and supported Esayas till the last minutes before the war started. The agames with Ethiopian people overpowered meles. Then once the war started meles sounded "a pro Ethiopian", do you see their sneaky nature?
3. The people of adigrat blocked the goods, and hayelom and siye and other agames requested the removal of ertrean officials from Ethiopia since they already have claimed independence, and then the Badme war started and blood was shed. Then, Meles had to defend his base and had to sound Ethiopian becasue the agame in the parliament were literally threatening him for his life, and shabia may try to revenge and destroy the slightest hopes meles may have to make up with Esayas when the right time comes in the future. Another war will destroy any hope meles would have to support mama ertrea when the right time comes. So he had to put little pressure on Esayas and replace him himself peacefully if possible. So he invited ertrean oppositions to open office in Ethiopia, he returned the Ertreans back into Ethiopia and gave them back thier jobs and houses as much as possible, he tried his best all his life to help ascaris. But, basically they were brothers/friends but the agames put them in a horrible situation becasue the agames wanted the war so bad. I did too! I commend hayelom for that. But I don't forgive him for working with ascaris to start with

4. So ascaris view agames as their number one enemy, just like Amara is thier number one enemy. That why aboy sebhat and other ascaris constantly insult agames on public. So tplf ascaris used the Adwa born ascaris and Adwa tigrays to control all agame Ethiopians. Watch the video I posted on my thread "I am an agame". And you will see how ascaris revenges agames by attempting to isolate them from Ethiopians

So we have to use the agames. The question is, are the agames Ethiopians. I have no doubt, they are. Just last month, the poor agames were asked if they would like to be independent and they said "NO". Compare that with Ertreans when asked to be independent?

Postby Degnet » 25 Dec 2017, 02:51

mejemeria amaranetachehu/ethiopiawinetachehu sew bikebelew new,I deeply believe that we are the only Ethiopians,with some Menzes.

Postby Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 04:35

Present, your village, is missing an idiot.

The gibberish you just scribbled, is nothing but that, from a scared to death- agame and I bet ethiopian, can see through that.

Good job, in trying to save your MLLT or TPLF but- too late.

'Put the blame squarely on Eritreans, to deflect attention and set the weyane off the hook.' You agames, truly believe, ethiopians are dumbos.

The oromo are already saying: ' enathn tbeda'. And it's gonna happen.

Postby present » 25 Dec 2017, 13:22

Ascari moron zemselo old man,

of course, you are not going to challenge me on the facts I pointed above. Instead, you're just going to sound like an old stup!d b!tch that you are.

Stop mixing sh!t up, you idiot ascari. Oromo is saying "enatin libida" to ascari tplf, not to poor tigray people. The poor tigray people that do not have any affiliations with Adwa tplf, which are the non-Adwa agames that are living with Oromo under well protection of the Oromo and Lema. FACT. Cry now evil ascari, cry!!

So the truth is tplfs are ascaris, period.

And all the killings you shabais have done to arbegna and OLF soldiers will come out soon!!

Ahabia and tplf ascari (Ertreans born in Adwa and Adwa born Eritreanever) are AMARAOROMOs' number one enemies, period!!

Postby Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 13:46

I'm talking about the weyane too, you idiot. Those, you're trying to save.

Can you read, d!ckhead?

Postby present » 25 Dec 2017, 14:06

Organ donor old man, don't be upset ascari

All the killings you have done to arbegnas and OLF soldiers will pop up soon. Brother Elias have exposed some of the crimes already for anyone who is interested to know. And every poletical parties are talking how birhanu is getting played. So With all the evidences out there, you are screwed, old man. The current relationship you have with tplf behind the scene as well will surface for the public to see. You are fvcked ascari.

You are trying to use the agames to distract and hide shabia's crimes on Amara and Oromo, but it won't work. As you notice, Ethiopians would observe you then they act. When they act--- oh boy oh boy

So tplf is Ascari ertrean. Tplf is not agame!. FACT!

Postby Fed_Up » 26 Dec 2017, 02:45

^^^
ፑዚነት አጋመው

ብዙ ታወራለህ ...መንቀልቀል የፍርሃት ምልክት ነው:: አዝናናን ብቻ አንተን እኛም የስድብ ጥማታችንን እንወጣብሃለን:: ሙጀሊያም ወዲ ውቅሮ:: አጋመ እኮ መራቀቅ አልፈጠረባችሁም:: አጎዞች!!

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion