Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Oromo expansion. Sadacha Macca and other Oromos, which one do you prefer?

Postby Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 23:55

So you see Oromo expansion was real and caused alot of damage in the horn and you literally invaded than slaughtered, assimilated and land grabbed natives such as Northern Somalis, Abbysinians and other native Cushitic people across modern-day Ethiopia.

So, let's say you existed those times Sadacha. Which way would you expand? Your own Cushitic brothers or the Bantu invaders that did the similar things like your brutal expansion against our southern Cushitic brothers who were native to southeast Africa.

Oromo expansion towards northeast against their Cushitic brothers.

Or Oromo expansion towards southeast Africa against the Bantu invaders who stolen lands against our southern Cushitic brothers during Bantu expansion.

So which do you prefer and do you feel your ancestors made a mistake? Because what y'all did was a big mistake and you'll suffer.

Re: Oromo expansion. Sadacha Macca and other Oromos, which one do you prefer?

Postby Sadacha Macca » 24 Dec 2017, 00:18

Agamesion,

This is a pointless topic. Is this the best topic your brain can think of?
I was gonna ignore this but....
Me talking about what happened over 100 years ago, as if it's even possible to change that history, is pointless.
You can do better than this agamesion.

Re: Oromo expansion. Sadacha Macca and other Oromos, which one do you prefer?

Postby Khysion » 24 Dec 2017, 01:00

Sadacha Macca: Just answer the damn question! Which part of expansion would you prefer if you was the leader and living those times?

Lastly, I'm ethnic Somali from Dire Dawa. Never forget that!

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion