Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Breaking News: Teddy Afro to receive honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Adama University

Postby Thomas H » 23 Dec 2017, 19:47

Revolution is underway
According to reliable source,preparations are underway to offer honorary Doctor of Laws degree to Teddy Afro. Amhara region President Gedu Andargachew also wrote a letter to Ambo University to consider Menelik II and offer him honorary doctorate posthumously. Stay tuned and I will update you once I get more information.

Re: Breaking News: Teddy Afro to receive honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Adama University

Postby info » 23 Dec 2017, 20:07

liar! Do you know the main reason why Ethiopians are fed up of woyane? Lies lies lies and endless lies! Looting and lying is the trade mark of woyane and people call you LEBA everywhere!

phpBB [video]

Re: Breaking News: Teddy Afro to receive honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Adama University

Postby tolaylemo » 23 Dec 2017, 20:35

info wrote:liar! Do you know the main reason why Ethiopians are fed up of woyane? Lies lies lies and endless lies! Looting and lying is the trade mark of woyane and people call you LEBA everywhere!

phpBB [video]

These people are slummy and sleazy. Woyanus are con artist, lairs, thieves, killers and vampires. :oops: :oops: They are doing great job reminding us who we are dealing with. The sooner we find solution for these scumbages the better of 95M+ People will be. BTW, it will take 1000 years Agame people to produce likes of Teddy Afro! :mrgreen:

Postby Thomas H » 23 Dec 2017, 20:44

My favorite song

phpBB [video]

Postby gadaa2 » 23 Dec 2017, 23:09

we made Minilik we can make another one if we want. Minilik without Oromo is a prisoner of Kasaa of Gonder. Easy TPLF agame life will be tough for you after this.

Postby ethiopian » 23 Dec 2017, 23:19

Thomas H wrote:Revolution is underway
According to reliable source,preparations are underway to offer honorary Doctor of Laws degree to Teddy Afro. Amhara region President Gedu Andargachew also wrote a letter to Ambo University to consider Menelik II and offer him honorary doctorate posthumously. Stay tuned and I will update you once I get more information.

aga.ame F*AG I know when the going gets tough, you thugs are relying on this lousy outdated " strategy " of creating havoc between OROAMHARA .... How is it going on arresting Lemma ??? I don't think it is going well for your Ahiya gang

Postby Horus » 24 Dec 2017, 00:23

info wrote:liar! Do you know the main reason why Ethiopians are fed up of woyane? Lies lies lies and endless lies! Looting and lying is the trade mark of woyane and people call you LEBA everywhere!

phpBB [video]

The beloved Tedy Afro does not really need to be dressed by any artificial title or symbol of status. Only angels and the rarely gifted can bring out the very best out of the ordinary and the non-remarkable. Tedy, Ye Ethiopia Mar Welela, the perfume our culture. He has no use for titles when he has the passionate love of millions upon millions. Ker Yehun!

phpBB [video]

Postby Thomas H » 24 Dec 2017, 16:46

Amazing lyrics by Dr Teddy Afro( I added the title Dr because I am assuming Ambo university will give him the title)

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion