Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Let MRed tell you the truth: Everything is a lie

Postby MRed » 23 Dec 2017, 17:33

Jawar Mohammed has been paid millions to make the revolution and Lemma Megersa is a puppet. Let's be honest do you really think TPLF would allow a non-puppet party to exist? Just look at what happened to OLF and ONLF? You can't trust anyone with power these days because TPLF can either beat them with the gun or either with money. They are all puppets, they got you trapped. Listen to Daniel telling you the truth. The Oromo people grasped the puppets like Muktar Kedir and TPLF updated the software to Lemma Megersa, he's all talk because he isn't a free man.

We think we are free but we aren't, and we think that Lemma is free but he isn't. Understand free people don't think like Lemma Megersa. It took Oromos 20 years to understand the older puppets and I hope it doesn't take you another 20 years to see Lemma is a puppet like Muktar.

Everything you see is a controlled revolution designed by TPLF with its OPDO and diaspora agents. Pick up the gun and fight TPLF to death. The only thing that will equalize you with TPLF is the gun. The gun is the greatestimate equalizer.

You ask your leader Roman on what we do, since everything lie then how can we get our freedom? Pick up the gun and target the main source aka TPLF. Believe me, you will only win by the gun and when your enemy is dead. There is no OPDO in this subject because they are themselves prisoners of reality.

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by MRed on 23 Dec 2017, 17:46, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Let MRed tell you the truth: Everything is a lie

Postby tolaylemo » 23 Dec 2017, 17:39

You are so wise and enlightened what about all the agames who are hiding in Bole Medhanialm and haya hulet are you going to provide Agazi to protect them? :roll: :roll: You know it is coming, btw who was trying to put bullet in Mimi Sibhat's head? I think you should let your boss know her body guards drink on job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Let MRed tell you the truth: Everything is a lie

Postby MRed » 23 Dec 2017, 17:55

tolaylemo wrote:You are so wise and enlightened what about all the agames who are hiding in Bole Medhanialm and haya hulet are you going to provide Agazi to protect them? :roll: :roll: You know it is coming, btw who was trying to put bullet in Mimi Sibhat's head? I think you should let your boss know her body guards drink on job :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly don't have the brains to grasp what I wrote to you. Your whole reality is based on a lie, please watch the movie called "The Truman Show." It shows you a man who's living in a fake reality designed by other humans. Lemma Megersa is an updated software and you can tell whenever he comes on tv he always talks about the problems but never gives the solutions. He can't give you a solution to a problem that he doesn't know the answers to.

If you ask a pre-programmed bot a question that it has no answer to then it won't respond. Lemma is a human bot and nothing else so, I told you TPLF has to die. All you do is talking about is Bole and Finfinne. You need to go to Tigray and bury TPLF in an all out war. TPLF is an enemy that still can be a threat till it's buried and all of its members executed.

You're all living in a fake reality and only few can question their reality.

phpBB [video]

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion