Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Peaceful Tigrayans will have to eventually pick: TPLF or Ethiopia?

Postby Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 16:42

You cannot have your cake and eat it too, as the age-old-adage goes.
So, to the peaceful tigrayans, who are living normal lives and not looting our poor country:
what will you choose? TPLF and isolation from Ethiopians and the world in general?
Or will you be smart and choose Ethiopia??
People like pastor degnet are always telling us that not all tigrayans are bad.
and i agree. but where's the vocal tigrayans, then? even in the diaspora, where they're safe?
as for the tigrayans in tigray, i have no doubt, many are scared of tplf.
tplf will use it weapons on them if they dare protest or fight them.

Re: Peaceful Tigrayans will have to eventually pick: TPLF or Ethiopia?

Postby Yehyu » 23 Dec 2017, 16:50

I choose TPLF and I mean TPLF till death. Get used to it Galla because we will die with TPLF before we stand with you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby tolaylemo » 23 Dec 2017, 16:54

Here is your answer my brother. It is high time to accept things for what they are. No need to beat around the bush. TPLF aka Tigray People have officially declared war on all Ethiopians especially Oromo and Amhara.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Postby Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 16:58

Okay mr or mrs agame yehyu! that's your right to feel that way! i ain't mad!

so far, 1 agame has chose to stand with their sinking ship the tplf!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 17:31

It is upto them,they have a mind like me and some of us,what are that Teare aynet?

Postby Gobana » 23 Dec 2017, 18:00

brother sadacha you know i respect you but why do you have to lower your self like this and begged our enemy to choice. i don't know if there is so called good tigrean but my motto is, shoot them all let God sort them out. this is a hard time for our country, and all of our liyu and federal police showing big unity with our people. freedom is near you must not give up. don't think about the consequence and who we hurt during this struggle we must do what we can to protect our people.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 18:12

Gobana wrote:brother sadacha you know i respect you but why do you have to lower your self like this and begged our enemy to choice. i don't know if there is so called good tigrean but my motto is, shoot them all let God sort them out. this is a hard time for our country, and all of our liyu and federal police showing big unity with our people. freedom is near you must not give up. don't think about the consequence and who we hurt during this struggle we must do what we can to protect our people.

I am not begging at all. I am actually trying to prove a point, the point being this: are tigrayans not behind TPLF 100 percent, as some of them would like us to believe?
Believe me, I do not care for them, at all, and would prefer that tigray and oromos did not live in the same country.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion