Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Those people who hide themselves: Are you ugly or afraid?

Postby MRed » 23 Dec 2017, 16:42

What if you go on someone's FB account and you can't find one photo of them. I understand people who don't like sharing their photos but what if the person doesn't even have one profile picture of them?

Many of you on here are hiding yourselves because you're afraid of someone like me finding out where you live and putting two bullets in your head. My Agame friend Atse Lebna if you know my history then you would know that I have r@ped someone already and I have shot a person but never killed. I want to do it both because I did it wrongly. First I r@ped a girl by putting something in her drink and second I only injured. I want to r@pe a girl on gun-point not while she's drugged also I want to kill someone not just injure.

Is it insecurity about your own looks or fear over your safety????

Atse Lebna aka Agame-Amhara
Khysion - Zoomali
Mohammed Omer aka Sadacha
Yosee Worku aka tolaylemo

The only person on here who isn't afraid to reveal himself other than me is Bwendimu and I respect him for that. He isn't hiding anything but you worthless people on here are afraid because you're afraid that I'm coming for you.

Are you guys scared because you look like bantus or are you afraid for your safety. Halafi Mengedi wouldn't be running his mouth if the internet required ID.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Those people who hide themselves: Are you ugly or afraid?

Postby workit » 23 Dec 2017, 17:57

Qix Lash Buushti weyane, Wofefe!!

Re: Those people who hide themselves: Are you ugly or afraid?

Postby tolaylemo » 23 Dec 2017, 18:02

MRed wrote:What if you go on someone's FB account and you can't find one photo of them. I understand people who don't like sharing their photos but what if the person doesn't even have one profile picture of them?

Many of you on here are hiding yourselves because you're afraid of someone like me finding out where you live and putting two bullets in your head. My Agame friend Atse Lebna if you know my history then you would know that I have r@ped someone already and I have shot a person but never killed. I want to do it both because I did it wrongly. First I r@ped a girl by putting something in her drink and second I only injured. I want to r@pe a girl on gun-point not while she's drugged also I want to kill someone not just injure.

Is it insecurity about your own looks or fear over your safety????

Atse Lebna aka Agame-Amhara
Khysion - Zoomali
Mohammed Omer aka Sadacha
Yosee Worku aka tolaylemo

The only person on here who isn't afraid to reveal himself other than me is Bwendimu and I respect him for that. He isn't hiding anything but you worthless people on here are afraid because you're afraid that I'm coming for you.

Are you guys scared because you look like bantus or are you afraid for your safety. Halafi Mengedi wouldn't be running his mouth if the internet required ID.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like your sibling who are hiding in Bole Medhanialme and Haya Hulet :lol: :lol: Don't be scared; repent, confess, pay restitution and turn back all loots. You might be allowed to live. :oops: Hiding isn't going to help you.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion