Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Can I tell you on why I'm always right?

Postby MRed » 23 Dec 2017, 15:46

Another idiot has falling and this is what I call "natural selection." He's just done but at least he passed his genes before he died crying and begging. Please let him die next week and not months later. I just want to see what Oromo youths do when they hear their hero died..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just die Bekele Gerba; I want to see you in your coffin while your family and followers cry screaming ya rabbi, ya rabbi like they do on FB.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just die you old pathetic man, you will never be Nelson Mandela; Nelson was supported by China, Russia and Cuba. Crying didn't make him win rather it was those countries that helped him get a win over white majority government.

....................................................................................................................................................

The reason why I'm always right and you will always be wrong on Ethiopian politics is that I'm a psychopath, and that's according to 3 therapist I have been to. In my opinon, I don't think so, because this is how I always functioned just like majority of TPLFs and therefore I can sense the future of those who failed to think about their self-interest. I can think without emotions. I can kill a person today and be okay 2 hours later.

I'm normal so, what's the problem if I have my self-interest? I think these stu@pid therapists are actually jealous of people like me who can make decisions with zero emotions. That's why I would make a great leader. Somehow and someway I was always like that, I never felt emotions nor do I express. The universe has given me a mind that's great. A mind that only cares about my self interest, thank you universe for not making me a weak bit@ch like Sadacha..... :lol: :lol:

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion