Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Breaking inferiority complex: elias is claiming he is not black! How do mixed colored Ethiopian exist in Ethiopia?

Post by Abaymado » 23 Dec 2017, 11:56

XXX
Elias in the name of theodrseIII , he often opens “ we are not black” thread. If elias is not black, then who will be? Let me guess the reason behind this: he might have light color family back ground or he may have got light skin lady.
How can one come to conclusion forgetting the majority ones? As we can see, most of gojeme and gondere are pure black. Ofcourse , gallas are more darker than any ethnic society in this country. So what is the reason for their judgment? I think light skin people feel rejected and have inferiority feeling towards themselves compared to blacks/brown guys.

The question is: from where were these mixed color Ethiopian came?
The myth which most think that Ethiopian are descendent of Arabs is totally false. The thing is this colored people can be result of rape, small number of immigrant from different countries to Ethiopia, and also they may be a result of slavery which our ancestors brought them from Arab countries long time ago. :lol:

Any way black is beautiful and also superior. Cheers

Khysion

Re: Breaking inferiority complex: elias is claiming he is not black! How do mixed colored Ethiopian exist in Ethiopia?

Post by Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 12:23

Abaymado: Are you stupid or not? The word black is a racist terminology word to describe west African slaves who live in the present day of the American continent and Carribean islands. They were called black for a reason because they lost their roots, origins and identity and thus they united based on skin colour and struggle while Somalis, Ethiopians and other Cushitic east Africans were never enslaved and built civilizations to defeat/defend themselves against sophisticated foreign invaders and they were also slave owners themselves.

East African (Cushites) don't share anything with the word "black" because they were never enslaved, they don't know what struggle is nor were they discriminated since they have their own respected territory.

Look, I feel sorry for black people and I really do! But they need to stop pushing this victimhood mentality towards other Africans and they believe this is the way.

No its not! You're showing them that you're submissive, weak and expecting pity from them. :lol:

Blacks need to act strong and have self-esteem just like the East Africans for example.

Benn

Re: Breaking inferiority complex: elias is claiming he is not black! How do mixed colored Ethiopian exist in Ethiopia?

Post by Benn » 23 Dec 2017, 13:03

Elias is an amateur journalist who does not even have a good command of the English language. theodros III, on the other hand, is a well educated individual and an intellectual. Don't make a fool of yourself identifying Elias with theodros III.
Abaymado wrote:Elias in the name of theodrseIII , he often opens “ we are not black” thread. If elias not black, then who will be? Let me guess the reason behind this: he might have light color family back ground or he may have got light skin lady.
How can one come to conclusion forgetting the majority ones? As we can see, most of gojeme and gondere are pure black. Ofcourse , gallas are more darker than any ethnic society in this country. So what is the reason for their judgment? I think light skin people feel rejected and have inferiority feeling towards themselves compared to blacks/brown guys.

The question is: from where were these mixed color Ethiopian came?
The myth which most think that Ethiopian are descendent of Arabs is totally false. The thing is this colored people can be result of rape, small number of immigrant from different countries to Ethiopia, and also they may be a result of slavery which our ancestors brought them from Arab countries long time ago. :lol:

Any way black is beautiful and also superior. Cheers

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Dec 2017, 14:32

Benn : I don’t think you are right; Elias can write well, of course better than you! I don’t know whether that strange guy, theodrose III is elias. But his post is out of current issue. He hasn’t even able to communicate with others; He may be a bit insane.

Kysion/hawdian or may be ethOash: I agree with your point to some extent. I have seen/heard a lot, when many claiming “ we are not black”. Especially Eritreans girls are famous for releasing video of such topic. I am disgusting to this whooer like girls opening their mouths on other African people. It is very amazing to see some of these girls are no different to other Africans.

You may be right for white belittling African by giving different names, but that was then; now it is a different situation exist. Years ago, white feel they are superior due to their color, but now the term albino come into service. I think that most white think that they are related to albinos. So, in return they think also black is superior color. I have seen many discussions regarding this issue.
All in all, we will not lose anything if we called by the word ’black’. Of course we are black/brown. Black is a color among many.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 15:51

Abaymado: Are you serious? I'm neither one of those two LOL! Hawdian is a half-breed from Somaliland and Eth0Trash/Mred are Gallas from Shewa and I'm pure ethnic Somali from Dire Dawa. Stop trying to claim 3 different people as same people! :x

Again skin colour does not determine race. For example southern Indians and Aboriginal are very dark skin, are they black too? Its all about features and genes and as we all know, Cushitic people share very little with Negroids and in fact, we are closer to west Asian/Europe than west Africans, that's a fact! Asia, as well as Africa, are simply diverse continents with different people inhabiting it.

Did you know black was made by Europeans solely for their slaves who lived on the American continent and Carribean islands? Before that, the word "black" label didn't even exist. My identity is Somali, my tribe is Dir, my nationality is Ethiopian, my continent is Africa and my religion in Islam. Where does skin colour come ever come into context?

I agree we are Africans but I'll have to disagree on blackness made for west African ex-slaves who are struggling in a white dominated nation.