Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Is TPLF sending message ? to OLF AND AG7

Postby Ethoash » 23 Dec 2017, 01:56

Look if Somali army make oromo cry like baby now think about it what THE GOLDEN RACE going to do to them...

my question is... is this a message to oromo and Amhara dont ever FK with the goldern army

even SodAsh admitted no oromo left in Ogden ...

those wicked golden race send the Sudanese to Amhara .... Amhara will be busy fighting the Sudanese the oromo will be busy fighting with Somali even forget the Ogden the Golden race might even send the real Somalia

Re: Is TPLF sending message ? to OLF AND AG7

Postby Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 02:34

EthoTrash: So the Golden race are Tigrays? This is coming from an Oromo.

Postby Ethoash » 23 Dec 2017, 10:24

Khysion wrote:EthoTrash: So the Golden race are Tigrays? This is coming from an Oromo.

[Image: https://media1.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif]

Khysion what was ur old nickname ... u remind me another idiot ...

why u not dare to answer ... look what the golden kids doing to oromo they send the ogden arm to fix them gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood now the oromo begging the golden army to come and save them from Ogden ... mind u even idiot like SodAsh and other Galla in Er ... asking where is THE GODEN RACE why not saving the oromo from Ogden ... here is where the golden come and save the day.. and show their important

the same way they send the Sudan and they dont even bother to get involved let the Amhara cry like baby then the will tell their buddy in Sudan to pull their army ... and the fix is in..

the Gambella fix also there send the South Sudan ... i am sorry this is how the Galla and the buda will learn the hard way... anyone who think otherwise come and defend this logic super logic

Postby kibramlak » 23 Dec 2017, 12:13

መልከ ጥፉ በስም ይደግፉ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol,

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion