Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

EPRDF - The Tribal Ruling Class Is Tricking & Cheating The Tribal Opposition Movement. Equality Within EPRDF Is Not Ethiopian Freedom. History Will Witness !

Post by Horus » 23 Dec 2017, 00:37

XXX
I am Horus. I don't like emotional orgy, political illusion and shallow tactical drama.

I have questions:

What do Woyane Tigrays want? Who cares if they split and fissure on their internal clan and money theatrics? Do they have an Ethiopian agenda? What is it? It is none. They don't even talk to us Ethiopians. They still plan to buy spies in the Amara, Oromo, South and keep ruling. ONLY BRAINLESS IDIOTS TRUST A WORD OF TIGRAY POLITICOS. Those who rely on the words of these conmen are called fools.

What does OPDO want?
What is deep tehadiso or renewal? It is the reformation of Oromo tribalism. Is there an Ethiopian Agenda in Oromo politics? What is it? Who cares if Oroms split into 4/5/6 parts for their tribal illusions and delusions?

Tigray and Oromo tribal separatists divided Ethiopia, created a fake and voodoo tribal federation to destabilize, minimize, weaken and impoverish Ethiopia. Now, these tribal bourgeoisie is turning around and staging fake drama using Ethiopianism as temporary political tactic preaching the Bible to the pope.

If Oromo politicians are Ethiopians, real Ethiopians, then wave the flag of Ethiopia and discard the Tigray flag of tribal Ethiopia. If OPDO is Ethiopian, then show us in fact by adopting an Ethiopian Agenda. That Ethiopian Agenda is not fighting to share the tribal power with Tigrays but removing Woyane rule be it as TPLF or EPRDF.

OPDO is not measured by what it says and declares. TPLF, a criminal gang can come in 1001 names and forms, Ethiopians must not and should listen to what these thieves say but what they do.

I hope Oromos youth is not dying to to create equality between OPDO and TPLF but to get freedom of Oromo people.

It is my view that the looting class within AnDM is also fighting to get equality with TPLF but not to free the Amara people.

In other words my deep view has been that the tribal money bags will fight amongst themselves and use the youth and the popular discontent for their own use. This truth will soon be seen by all.

I am sure amongst 100 millions Ethiopians there are a few millions of fools that live by political emotion and foolishness. These political fools can sing and dance while they are taken for a ride.

Intelligent beings must simply ask this.

1. If these tribal politicos are serious, why don't they call for a national conference of national reform and reconciliation? They will not do it because their true objective is to use the name, history, stature and historic popularity of Ethiopia as a tactic and achieve their tribal objective of anti-Ethiopia tribal DOMINATION.

2. They plan to use us and the name of Ethiopia for their own INTERNAL TRIBAL POWER STRUGGLE TO DECIDE WHICH TRIBE MUST RULE OVER ALL OF US Ethiopians.

3. This is why you see all corrupt and anti-Ethiopian thieves and deceptive separatists speak in multiple tongues and never tell us what their Ethiopian Agenda are.

4. Political parties might be tempted to take advantage temporary inter-ruling class contradictions but need to be very careful and skillful not be the canon fodders of tribal tricks by TPLF and OPDO - the very evil forces that divided and destroyed Ethiopia.

As for TPLF and OPDO, if you are serious, step down and let Ethiopians gather for a free and fair transitional order. Short, go ahead and fool the political fools of Ethiopia !!!

https://ethsat.com/2017/12/esat-radio-22-dec-fri-2017/

Amayah

Re: EPRDF - The Tribal Ruling Class Is Tricking & Cheating The Tribal Opposition Movement. Equality Within EPRDF Is Not Ethiopian Freedom. History Will Witness !

Post by Amayah » 23 Dec 2017, 01:32

And, why Horus's tribal ruling class will never leave Addis Abeba !!! Every body comes to Addis with lofty claims and eat BEEF CANDY and die there. The wise knows this reality. The fools live in denial!!! If you don't believe me, visit Selassie.
phpBB [video]

sun

Re: EPRDF - The Tribal Ruling Class Is Tricking & Cheating The Tribal Opposition Movement. Equality Within EPRDF Is Not Ethiopian Freedom. History Will Witness !

Post by sun » 23 Dec 2017, 13:23

Horus wrote:I am Horus. I don't like emotional orgy, political illusion and shallow tactical drama.

I have questions:

What do Woyane Tigrays want? Who cares if they split and fissure on their internal clan and money theatrics? Do they have an Ethiopian agenda? What is it? It is none. They don't even talk to us Ethiopians. They still plan to buy spies in the Amara, Oromo, South and keep ruling. ONLY BRAINLESS IDIOTS TRUST A WORD OF TIGRAY POLITICOS. Those who rely on the words of these conmen are called fools.

What does OPDO want?
What is deep tehadiso or renewal? It is the reformation of Oromo tribalism. Is there an Ethiopian Agenda in Oromo politics? What is it? Who cares if Oroms split into 4/5/6 parts for their tribal illusions and delusions?

Tigray and Oromo tribal separatists divided Ethiopia, created a fake and voodoo tribal federation to destabilize, minimize, weaken and impoverish Ethiopia. Now, these tribal bourgeoisie is turning around and staging fake drama using Ethiopianism as temporary political tactic preaching the Bible to the pope.

If Oromo politicians are Ethiopians, real Ethiopians, then wave the flag of Ethiopia and discard the Tigray flag of tribal Ethiopia. If OPDO is Ethiopian, then show us in fact by adopting an Ethiopian Agenda. That Ethiopian Agenda is not fighting to share the tribal power with Tigrays but removing Woyane rule be it as TPLF or EPRDF.

OPDO is not measured by what it says and declares. TPLF, a criminal gang can come in 1001 names and forms, Ethiopians must not and should listen to what these thieves say but what they do.

I hope Oromos youth is not dying to to create equality between OPDO and TPLF but to get freedom of Oromo people.

It is my view that the looting class within AnDM is also fighting to get equality with TPLF but not to free the Amara people.

In other words my deep view has been that the tribal money bags will fight amongst themselves and use the youth and the popular discontent for their own use. This truth will soon be seen by all.

I am sure amongst 100 millions Ethiopians there are a few millions of fools that live by political emotion and foolishness. These political fools can sing and dance while they are taken for a ride.

Intelligent beings must simply ask this.

1. If these tribal politicos are serious, why don't they call for a national conference of national reform and reconciliation? They will not do it because their true objective is to use the name, history, stature and historic popularity of Ethiopia as a tactic and achieve their tribal objective of anti-Ethiopia tribal DOMINATION.

2. They plan to use us and the name of Ethiopia for their own INTERNAL TRIBAL POWER STRUGGLE TO DECIDE WHICH TRIBE MUST RULE OVER ALL OF US Ethiopians.

3. This is why you see all corrupt and anti-Ethiopian thieves and deceptive separatists speak in multiple tongues and never tell us what their Ethiopian Agenda are.

4. Political parties might be tempted to take advantage temporary inter-ruling class contradictions but need to be very careful and skillful not be the canon fodders of tribal tricks by TPLF and OPDO - the very evil forces that divided and destroyed Ethiopia.

As for TPLF and OPDO, if you are serious, step down and let Ethiopians gather for a free and fair transitional order. Short, go ahead and fool the political fools of Ethiopia !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://ethsat.com/2017/12/esat-radio-22-dec-fri-2017/
I am not a politician but yet I think that if Oromos, Amharas and most of the others agree to agree on some satisfactory proportional genuine representation, completely removing tplf power monopoly and then slowly but surely lead the country towards stable and guided democracy then why is it that it is the business of the habitually noisy Gurage elites coming from the 2.5% ethnic base to call for the total and immediate disbandment of the government so that the country descends in to the bottomless chaos, untold misery, death and slavery? Hahaa? "Inee kemotkuu serddo aibqel" alech Ahiyya, yibbalaal ikko. :P

Amayah

Post by Amayah » 23 Dec 2017, 14:42

sun,

I don't think the issue is about the size of Gurage population. FYI, the last statistical estimate of Gurage population was 6.2 million. About your logic of why we should live under tigray dictatorship, here is the fallacy.

Every criminal kleptocracy claims that it has a social order function and hence has the right to loot and kill. This did not start with TPLF. What is new TPLF is that it actually manufactures those conflicts in order to make itself needed for social order. Now that trick is exposed by and large. Horus is asking those other tribal outfits to deny TPLF that justification by shifting to an Ethiopian goal rather than tribal conflictual pit. The nation is now coming to a consensus that this is the only way forward into a democratic future, not tribal chaos. It is not Gurage seeking Chaos, it is woyane tigray that is the problem child of Ethiopia.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 23 Dec 2017, 15:32

Amayah wrote:sun,

I don't think the issue is about the size of Gurage population. FYI, the last statistical estimate of Gurage population was 6.2 million. About your logic of why we should live under tigray dictatorship, here is the fallacy.

Every criminal kleptocracy claims that it has a social order function and hence has the right to loot and kill. This did not start with TPLF. What is new TPLF is that it actually manufactures those conflicts in order to make itself needed for social order. Now that trick is exposed by and large. Horus is asking those other tribal outfits to deny TPLF that justification by shifting to an Ethiopian goal rather than tribal conflictual pit. The nation is now coming to a consensus that this is the only way forward into a democratic future, not tribal chaos. It is not Gurage seeking Chaos, it is woyane tigray that is the problem child of Ethiopia.
That is the exact and only treatment to the pending TPLF-made problems. It is more than sufficient to understand that only by just listening to what the TPLF mouth piece Getachew Reda said "its TPLF failor to allow the እሳትና ጭድ people came together; the envy and irritation of Abbay Tsehaye; and that lousy Seyum Mesfin; How come people believe and work with these people???

They are very sick when they see or hear about Ethiopia. The don't want a united Ethiopia. They want to subjugate everyone and stay for many years by pitting one tribe over another. Why people lose mind to understand this simple fact?

Just watch this and have fun (and get a life time lesson about the real identities and objectives of these backward thinking people):
phpBB [video]

sun

Post by sun » 23 Dec 2017, 15:53

Obbo Amaya,

Thank you very much for your comment. It is more than ok for me (SUN) that the good Guarge population, my friends are currently reading 6.2% as you said exactly the same number like that of Tigrians. Soon it will approach that of the Amhara population if Horus makes MORE LOVE instead of MORE WAR.

No wonder then that Obbo Horus is an agitated politician willing to grab power by hook or by crook, today blaming Oromos whom he calls wayanes, the next day blaming Amharas who he calls wayanes and tribalist and the following day blaming tplf. He can not make a choice and make clear vision.

But then again I wonder as to how the money loving and money worshiping hedonistic (Ethiopian agenda) few Gurage elites and similarly behaving tplf elites may work out. It also seem that Obbo Horus wants to constantly and through that ride on the backs of Oromo fighters dreaming to land in the palace on the hill presently being occupied by the charming new PM. :P

Stay blessed!
Amayah wrote:sun,

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Dec 2017, 00:18

Well, only a week ago, I said that the ethnic based opposition will wake up the deep trick of folks like Aba Dula and the science of politics does not lie. What we are experiencing is inter0ruling class drama and true opposition forces need to be careful.
phpBB [video]

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Mar 2018, 15:25

Do people ever learn from failures? Woyane can't be reformed? It only changes its tactics to fool the stupid tribal dreamers.