Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: khysion aka tesfaSion and mred and ethoash are all the same person

Postby Ethoash » 24 Dec 2017, 01:58

SodAsh

okay i admit that i am khysion and Mred and ethoash ... sorry i admit u caught me

now SodAsh i have one question .. do u admit it is very easier for the Golden race to send ogden and unleash Sudanese army on Amhara that is not smart move by the TPLF come on now admit it.. this time the TPLF win without shooting one bullet ..

tplf have an art of war they kill Eritrea without shooting one bullet .. the buda Amhara took them 40 years the Golden kill Eritrea by moving our national port to Djibouti and make Eritrea singpooooooooooor ,,, so u cant match the TPLF i know the number is small but look what they r made of nerve of steel

Postby Khysion » 24 Dec 2017, 11:27

Ethoash: Troll! I am not you, you f*cking dirty lying Galla! You and Mred are just mentally ill Gallas who live in the states. I share 0 things with you and if I saw you in real life, wallahi I'd aim you in the head with a large bullet accurately and see your skulls pulverized, that would satisfy me indeed.

When war comes, I'll see you in Dire Dawa. :twisted:

Postby Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 20:03

Also I oppose what he says/claims,he seems to be more reasonable or more educated than you,he is not rude like Eth0ash and his other nickname,we have no interest in you/The lion of Judah

Postby Ethoash » 25 Dec 2017, 13:03

Degnet wrote:Also I oppose what he says/claims,he seems to be more reasonable or more educated than you,he is not rude like Eth0ash and his other nickname,we have no interest in you/The lion of Judah

ethoash and eth0ash r not the same person but ethoash and khysion r one person ... sodAssh is right .. but what is his point...

Postby Khysion » 25 Dec 2017, 13:12

Ethoash: Bro stop lying and stfu! I ain't neither of them. I'm my own and I'm ethnic Somali from Dire Dawa and I belong to a major noble tribe called Dir.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion