Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

khysion aka tesfaSion and mred and ethoash are all the same person

Postby Sadacha Macca » 22 Dec 2017, 21:42

Just study their writing styles and what they write daily...

one pretends to be oromo, to make oromos look bad to all reading their posts...
one pretends to be somali, to make oromo-somalis be at conflict, even more,

both=same person.

Re: khysion aka tesfaSion and mred and ethoash are all the same person

Postby Khysion » 22 Dec 2017, 21:48

Sadacha Macca: You're pretty delusional aren't you? Firstly, Mred and Ethotrash are both the same people who use red giant caps without any grammar unlike me which is the opposite. Secondly, ask me anything in Somali and I'll respond while you test that savage Galla that I mostly debate and debunk his retarded made up claims and test his Oroma than we'll see who's fake or not?

From my understanding, he's either from Shewa Oromo or Arsi Oromo, while I'm pure ethnically Somali from Dire Dawa.

Postby tolaylemo » 22 Dec 2017, 21:55

That is exactly right ! Same person, he is only fooling himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Sadacha Macca » 22 Dec 2017, 21:58

See how fast you responded? hahaha I bet you were typing furiously!

Mred and ethoash are just two of his many, many, profiles.

He changes the font colors and so on, but for the most part; you all type the same & focus on the same agenda--make oromos and somalis hate each other, incite hatred, etc.

You are on the internet dude, anyone can look up history of the somalis and post it on here. You have access to 100s of years of history at your fingertips.

''Your understanding''=you making things up. neither of u are who/what u claim to be and it's obvious dude.

everyone on here knows he's an agame, except for you, you are 100 percent saying he's oromo, while NOBODY ELSE HERE, even pastor degnet, believes he's an oromo...

so why are u so stuck to the false notion that he's oromo?
because it serves you agenda, i.e. make oromos look bad.

Postby MRed » 22 Dec 2017, 22:11

Zoomali and Oromos are two of the greatest rivals in the horn of Africa. Oromo dream is wiping out these sand-monkeys from Arabia out of horn of Africa.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Sadacha Macca » 22 Dec 2017, 22:43

thanks for indirectly admitting that i'm right mred.

Postby Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 01:04

Sadacha Macca: You didn't prove anything dumbass. Either test my Somalimo or shut up! As for Mred/Ethotrash is a more realist Oromo than you and your weak followers because he's following his ancestor footsteps that had a brutal history.

The savage Gallas that conquered many territories very recently and quick than all east Africans combined.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 01:33

Why so mad agame sion?
Surely, if you were truly Somali, this wouldn't bother you soooo much?
Anybody can claim to be anything on the internet.
You can easily be an agame who knows a little or even a lot of the Somali language and history.

Once again; can you prove mred is oromo?
Say what u want and insult Oromo 24 hours a day, even when u pray, if u want; but can you prove he's Oromo? Truly prove, not weak reasoning such as oromo are allegedly savage?

You see, you just exposed yourself again.
Somalis have the most land. They have no reason, incentive, or even the legitimacy, to accuse anyone of Conquering lands...

But agames have a reason to accuse oromos of that, due to jealousy and other reasons: they do it here, look at halafifi and you, you have a lot in common as agames. You both attack the Oromo, for things that happened 100s of years ago, or even 100 years ago. But halafifi is brave enough to openly be his agame self.... You're not...

:lol: :lol:

Postby Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 01:50

LOL DIDN'T READ!

Postby Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 11:33

Exactly agamesion. The truth hurts hence the reason you didn't want to read it.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion