Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Hajji Mussa Refuses to Walkout of Prison

Post by Awash » 24 Dec 2017, 14:37

XXX
kerenite wrote:
Dr D wrote:Idiot Imam then he will stay in Prison fu.c.ken Jeberti !!
STFU!!!

Moron :twisted:

kerenite,
These morons are gonna drive us crazy with their stupidity.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Dec 2017, 15:18

Awash wrote:
kerenite wrote:
STFU!!!

kerenite,
What's sad here Awash is that they consider the haji as an IMAM who ain't. Man! He is just a school director and he has nothing to do with religion.

Having said that....

I don't blame the misguided zombies here but rather I blame the mafia regime in Eritrea which is applying the religion card to divide Eritreans along religion to prolong its life span in power. Religious intolerance is unique for us Eris, it has never been the case neither in our ancient nor in our recent history.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 24 Dec 2017, 18:03

kerenite wrote:
Awash wrote:
kerenite wrote:
STFU!!!

kerenite,
What's sad here Awash is that they consider the haji as an IMAM who ain't. Man! He is just a school director and he has nothing to do with religion.

Having said that....

I don't blame the misguided zombies here but rather I blame the mafia regime in Eritrea which is applying the religion card to divide Eritreans along religion to prolong its life span in power. Religious intolerance is unique for us Eris, it has never been the case neither in our ancient nor in our recent history.
I blame these idiots agame stooges for being gullible, like sheep, being led by savage agame wolves and willingly cheering every kind of outragous injustice perpetrated against the Eritrean people. I don't blame those who don't live in a free coutry and don't have much choice. But, these idiots, enjoying the freedom and liberty accorded to them by virtue of their refugee, then citizen, status in democratic countries yet cheer for the worst tyranny in Eritrean history. Higdef is the worst since the notorious Ottoman Turks.