Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Galamara opened the golden door to shape the country, Tigray Somali and Southern nationalities must seize the one time ever opportunity

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 10:42

The new nations will be compared as "Family planning and value nation vs. Chigaram breeders nation"

This is the exact time wise leaders seize the golden opportunity Galamara opened for them and they must use it immediately. The leaders of Somali, Afar, Tigray, Agew, Beneshangule, Gambela and southern nations merge as one block Kilil unite everything and vote as one Kilil until the bloody country dismantles. There is nothing to gain by waiting when the Galamara united, tell them you can go and create your own nation if they go alone let them live together as one citizen and the above ethnics will create their own nation and vote in the parliament for peaceful divorce.

Tigray and Somali must push this golden opportunity the Lit Angole and savages opened the door for you, there is nothing to stop you to unite and merge as one block or Kilil and do your own interests and let our people have normal life. We can defend our people and there will not be any hiccup for our normal life. The presidents of Somali, Afar, Tigray, Agew, Beneshangule, Gambela and Southern nations must sign the accord now and defend your interests until we cannot work together. Do not wait or argue or beg to the Galamara let them do what ever they want if they do not want to attend the parliament then vote for your own new country and put your new cabinets, parliament, president, defense force already functioning and change the name of your country and flag. If I were to recommend new name then I will call it Abyssinia the old native people of Geez in the Horn of Africa.

Re: Galamara opened the golden door to shape the country, Tigray Somali and Southern nationalities must seize the one time ever opportunity

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 12:39

Imagine if Gallaa can betray Tigray who gave them they could not achieve them themselves they will be trust worthy to work with Amhara??? Think about it hard!!!

Re: Galamara opened the golden door to shape the country, Tigray Somali and Southern nationalities must seize the one time ever opportunity

Postby tolaylemo » 22 Dec 2017, 14:04

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Imagine if Gallaa can betray Tigray who gave them they could not achieve them themselves they will be trust worthy to work with Amhara??? Think about it hard!!!

What is the matter Old man? :lol: :lol: Are you scared shitless ?? :lol: You got very little time left to repent, ask for forgiveness and accept your 6% standing with humility you might be allowed to live.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 14:11

tolaylemo wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:Imagine if Gallaa can betray Tigray who gave them they could not achieve them themselves they will be trust worthy to work with Amhara??? Think about it hard!!!

What is the matter Old man? :lol: :lol: Are you scared shitless ?? :lol: You got very little time left to repent, ask for forgiveness and accept your 6% standing with humility you might be allowed to live.

Cheegaram never been considered majority and we do not have any intention to mess with you.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 22 Dec 2017, 14:39

TPLF didn't give us sh1t. They're just another dictatorship. Nothing special about them.
And tigrayans are known for betrayal. That's why in Eritrea they say libi tigray.....
One day you're agazi until the kebessa said no...
Then one day, you're Ethiopian and wanna fight Eritrea using the Manpower and resources that belong to people you hate, I. E. The oromo and amara....
You've contradicted yourself a million times already and people know it and see it...

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 15:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:TPLF didn't give us sh1t. They're just another dictatorship. Nothing special about them.
And tigrayans are known for betrayal. That's why in Eritrea they say libi tigray.....
Then one day, you're Ethiopian and wanna fight Eritrea using the Manpower and resources that belong to people you hate, I. E. The oromo and amara....
You've contradicted yourself a million times already and people know it and see it...

You just proved my post about Gallaa trust worthy. I do not to say what you got since 1991 and who you were prior 1991 but for the Amhara it is a lesson whether they learn from Gallaa or not is not my business and does not bother me.

Postby gearhead » 22 Dec 2017, 15:47

You live in a world of your own invention that distorts correction with betrayal. All the people of the respective regions that you mentioned wont deny that your lot is due for a major correction. That being the case, the respective leadership's loyalties will realign with that of the AO, soon as the AO a better vision , free from the dominance by TPLF bandits who are hell bent on engineering our mutual destruction.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:TPLF didn't give us sh1t. They're just another dictatorship. Nothing special about them.

You just proved my post about Gallaa trust worthy. I do not to say what you got since 1991 and who you were prior 1991 but for the Amhara it is a lesson whether they learn from Gallaa or not is not my business and does not bother me.
Last edited by gearhead on 22 Dec 2017, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 15:53

We are not that morons to hand over our hard earnings we gave over one million people to the chigaram breeders. We will not leave our people with Galamara in million years.

gearhead wrote:You live in a world of your own invention that distorts correction with betrayal. All the people of the respective regions that you mentioned wont deny that your lot is due for a major correction. That being the case, the respective leaderships loyalties will realign with that of the AO, soon as they show the youth a better vision free from the dominance by TPLF bandits vision of mutual destruction just to accomodate the ego of woyane generals; off the mandate of the ethiopian collective.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Postby tolaylemo » 22 Dec 2017, 15:57

we should have never feed you chigarm and chqaa rase.
https://youtu.be/OInh0tIM8ds

https://youtu.be/tqjvXNykf34
Last edited by tolaylemo on 22 Dec 2017, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gearhead » 22 Dec 2017, 16:25

TPLF is the petulant kid who insists on staying brestfed while standing, long after the milk has dried-up , lest it birngs down the house. Alas, the parents have finally said NO and this ingrate of a behemoth insists on burning the entire house down.

That is why I insist that adults from the international community need to tranquilize big foot gone wild before it is too late, and perhaps help it get its own house if tigray people are indeed standing with it.

HM, you know that no one is holding you back from drafting a referendum if you so choose to avoid the "chigaram breeders" who habe thus far given your corupt officials everything that they ever wanted. Not only are they thieves, but worse a collection of useless idiots.

First thing is first, bring in Tsadqan immediately and remove Samora as a move back towards sanity.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:We are not that morons to hand over our hard earnings we gave over one million people to the chigaram breeders. We will not leave our people with Galamara in million years.

gearhead wrote:You live in a world of your own invention that distorts correction with betrayal. All the people of the respective regions that you mentioned wont deny that your lot is due for a major correction. That being the case, the respective leaderships loyalties will realign with that of the AO, soon as they show the youth a better vision free from the dominance by TPLF bandits vision of mutual destruction just to accomodate the ego of woyane generals; off the mandate of the ethiopian collective.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion