Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The Oromo people made me hate OPDO

Postby MRed » 22 Dec 2017, 00:53

These day every idiot became an OPDO supporter but before OPDO supporters were undercover. These stu@pid Oromos came along and took over the party. Now we have a nice guy in charge who's a complete idiot. I'm in anger because I miss the old OPDO. I miss the old guard who were great criminals.

I miss Kuma Demeksa in 2000s working with TPLF to kill Zoomalis..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I miss Abadula Gemeda working with Meles in 2006 and declaring an all out war against Zoomalis and ONLF. This OPDO sucks and I blame the stu@pid people who are now supporting the party. I'm leaving the party as a member and a supporter. I'm done with it. You idiots and nice guys can have it. I have moved to ODF, I'm begging ODF to replace OPDO.

Believe me all ODF needs to do is become friends with European countries. In Ethiopia, white people put you in power not Ethiopians..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Girma Birru-Kuma and Balacha should leave this worthless party and start their own party. The OPDO we knew and loved is over. The OPDO that used to kill, r@pe and butcher with TPLF is over, now we have nice guy OPDO. This is just boring. Our former OPDO was run by tough criminals and now we have OPDO run by nice guy with sweet words..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

OPDO before was special and now all former OLFs are ruining the party for us...

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion