Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present

Happy New Year To All

Post by present » 21 Dec 2017, 19:19

XXX
Happy new year to the Gondere Warriors, Oromo warriors and wello people!!! and to all Ethiopians!

Happy new year to ascaris, once a year I like to say it- even ascaris are my brothers. I am fighting them because i had to defend my people.

We Ethiopians have come a long way already, its a matter of time before we claim a total victory. that victory I guaranty will be the peoples' victory, the people will not accept anyone from the diaspora to lead them given the complications with g7 and shabai, rightfully so; even though we the diaspora warriors have also scarified a lot for so long. In early 2018, I hope, the agames will join the fight. And my ultimate hope is, once I am done defending my base I will also fight for the ascaris. Because I believe its the west that brought all of us into this mess. Happy new year to all including ascaris.

Fed_Up

Re: Happy New Year To All

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Dec 2017, 19:44

ሙጀሊት

One bad aዝዝ eritrawi must penetrateድ your አጋመ ቂጥ:: I know we are bad aዝዝ when we punished our enemies but no eritrawi in right mind go too far to penetrate the ቆሻሻ ደጋል አጋመ ቂጥ:: ጉራ ብቻ ቅቅቅቅቅ punish who?ቅቅቅቅቅቅቅቅ ዱውይ!!

አመቱ ለአጋሜዎች ሞታችሁን ፈጠን ያርግላችሁ:: ከፈለግህ ሙት የአጋመ መልካም ምኞት አያስፈልገንም :: ቂጣችንን መላስ መሞከር አቁም:: :roll:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 22 Dec 2017, 02:48

present,
I don't agree with you politically by any means,it is such policies that caused the death of 200.000 people in the last war but look how cheap this amiche is,yes many people are angry of what you were saying about Eritreans and Eritrea but this dog hates simply Ethiopians to please Isaias and his dog,Ethiopianism is a plant that needs care so that it grows in us,Ethiopianity first of all is based on love,I don't like any kind of extremism on all sides,no body here seems to use his mind,pagans and moslims,with all respct to my dear moslim friends of the past.Know your call.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Dec 2017, 12:58

Puzzinet
Your tribe

present

Post by present » 22 Dec 2017, 19:38

Degnet,
I feel you. I see how nastily the shabia dogs are. You are one of the tigrays that fight tplf. Finally people like you are coming out. We need to see more of your type, sooner that later.

Time to be real- the number one enemy for Amara and Oromos are shabias!, which equals to tplf, Period. The hate that so many Ertreans have for the tigray people is unbelievable. And that hate is nothing less for Amara and Oromo, no matter how they try to fake it now a days. Look at what ascari debretseon and sebhat do. A real tigrean would not want to make tigrean to be hated by the rest of Ethiopians, their dream is to make tigray people be hunted by other Ethiopians, look at what Fed-up and his likes are saying. Look how full of hate they are
That's why we Ethiopians will fight them till they all disappear, and finally they are understanding now that we Ethiopians finally have exposed them.

They tried to isolate Oromo from our own Ethiopian people but we blocked them! Great job by all of us!!!

Now they are trying to isolate the tigray people----- and we are going to block them again!!!
Degnet wrote:present,
I don't agree with you politically by any means,it is such policies that caused the death of 200.000 people in the last war but look how cheap this amiche is,yes many people are angry of what you were saying about Eritreans and Eritrea but this dog hates simply Ethiopians to please Isaias and his dog,Ethiopianism is a plant that needs care so that it grows in us,Ethiopianity first of all is based on love,I don't like any kind of extremism on all sides,no body here seems to use his mind,pagans and moslims,with all respct to my dear moslim friends of the past.Know your call.