Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Post by tarik » 21 Dec 2017, 23:46

XXX
Sadacha Maccha

Good Evening Sir

I swear 2 me, i almost gave up on u and this weak site. But have finally woke up. Bro. Only u r God/Allah for u. Sudan is dead thanks 2 stupid albashir, albashir sold sudan for some saudi money, and tplf are always about money. dude even halafi mengei is about his pockets, don't believe his hipes bro. halafi mengedi don't have z ballz to die for tigray or tplf, he is a liar. U r god for u, but die for z truth, because at z end we come naked and we leave naked. only z people who have kids or z ones who wrote books survive. brother there will never be another tarik on this site again. Selam. So I kind of like ur new attititude , keep it up bro. Selam, Negati. Shalom. Peace

Good Evening Sir

ethiopian

Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Post by ethiopian » 21 Dec 2017, 23:54

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:Tarik,

To copy you:

Good evening sir.

I know this. I am posting this for the clueless people or for those who needed a reminder about this war, and the sides people are taking.

It's looking like this:

Oromos, Amaras, and others soon to come vs. Agame TPLF, Abdi iley who doesn't represent somalis, and maybe Sudan.

You moron you saw it already Sudan will move in to north Gonder and will control it. Tigray already position its military with Sourthern, Gambela and Beneshangule and will evict you totally from the west. From the east you know it who is coming and from Bahredar and Wollo Tigray will havoc you to your borena and Amhara the worthless dogs will kiss our feet.

delusional AYIHA ! why don't you try it - --- we will catch you with your diaper ! Alas ! sitting from ur comfy section 8 apartment easy .... talk is cheap mother [email protected]

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 21 Dec 2017, 23:58

Gobana: You filthy Galla! You're even more delusional that retarded Gallas like Mred. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ogaden? Why are you saying Ogaden? That's a clan that only live in the centre of the Somali region and only make up 40% of the Somali regional population along with their Darood kin.

Build all the dams you can because by than Somalia will be buying jets from Russia and we'll bomb every dam you make and Somali's will re-conquer their lost lands which is Bale mountains. That's where our rivers come from and best believe Somali's will annex that for Greater Somalia along with East Hararghe which contains Harar and Dir Dawa which historically belong to Somalis.

You're a funny one, aren't you? Kenya established ports only for their landlocked Bantu nations and they don't have enough to help Ethiopia, as for Eritrea they are your number one enemy and both countries are isolating each other so nobody sees that happening. As for North Sudan, they already have a starving population and admitted to the Ethiopian government that their coast is far too small. Only northern Somali's like Somaliland and Djibouti that Ethiopia is currently depending and eventually you'll only be using 100% Somali ports and we'll make a profit from it. :lol:

You Gallas are no match with the strong alliance Ethio-Somalis and Tigrays made and it seems Afar and Omatic are also supporting us. I doubt Amhara would join you and other tiny regions won't do sh*t for you. The sub-human Gallas are on their own! Plus have a territorial dispute with every group that they border in Ethiopia! :lol:

workit

Post by workit » 22 Dec 2017, 10:29

Maal taate? gowwaa !!! Qix Awleblabi buushti-weyane, Middisa !!