Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Sadacha Macca » 21 Dec 2017, 17:32


TPLF generals allegedly told a meeting of Somali elders:

''This is not about Oromos vs Somalis, this about an Oromo war on us, Tigrayans, and we will crush it; you will see. ''

*Arms and ammunition supplied to Issa’s by army.
- Afars also given arms and ammunition
- military removing all somalis from Hawi Gudina and Qubi areas tonight.

More than 50 army trucks involved and pastoralists moving with their livestock tonight.
Expect heavy attacks on many fronts.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 17:57


Sadacha Macca wrote:TPLF generals allegedly told a meeting of Somali elders:

''This is not about Oromos vs Somalis, this about an Oromo war on us, Tigrayans, and we will crush it; you will see. ''

*Arms and ammunition supplied to Issa’s by army.
- Afars also given arms and ammunition
- military removing all somalis from Hawi Gudina and Qubi areas tonight.

More than 50 army trucks involved and pastoralists moving with their livestock tonight.
Expect heavy attacks on many fronts.


Galamara declared war on Tigray, Somali, Afar, Agew, Beneshangule, Gambela and Southern nationalities and we will crash you more than ever. We are not that easy people and rah rah, we remember everything and react accordingly.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 21 Dec 2017, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby workit » 21 Dec 2017, 18:53


Halafi - Feso Zirixrixo

You seem to be comforted by the fact (or better to say, by your wild imagination) that the most powerful people in the horn of Africa like Somalis, Afars, Agews, Beneshangules, Gambelas , are standing (or might stand) with Weyane. We are impressed! cause it would be a grave mistake for us Oromos to underestimate the might of Agews, Beneshangules, Gambelas. kikikiki Meskin




Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby tarik » 21 Dec 2017, 20:21


Sadacha Macca

Good Evening Sir

I know u r not a slow or retard or stupid man, I hope u r not, i am not insulting u! But why do act weird?. It is always been z war against terrorist-tigray-tplf. Z Oromos and Amharas and even Ogaden , Somalis Ethiopians by force did never have any problem with each other they lived together for years, but terrorist-tplf came and created all this [email protected] 4 only 2 things 2 stay in power by divide and rule and use z Somali-Ogaden land and sell it Israel aka England and later China because of it's vast Oil and other resources. Dude wake up. z #1 enemy is terrorist-tigray-tplf. i don't know what kind of interest or attachment u got with tplf but it's totally controlling ur soul. u r fighting with doing z right things and benefiting from temporary material benefits. Why do u need an uneducated dedeb-dedebit fake general to tell u this?. So sad for u dude. Tenesa

Good Evening Sir



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Sadacha Macca » 21 Dec 2017, 21:55


Tarik,

To copy you:

Good evening sir.

I know this. I am posting this for the clueless people or for those who needed a reminder about this war, and the sides people are taking.

It's looking like this:

Oromos, Amaras, and others soon to come vs. Agame TPLF, Abdi iley who doesn't represent somalis, and maybe Sudan.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Khysion » 21 Dec 2017, 22:46


Sadacha Macca: Do you mind showing me any source of that? TPLF wouldn't dare say that since they need Somalis, especially in a time like this.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 22:47


Sadacha Macca wrote:Tarik,

To copy you:

Good evening sir.

I know this. I am posting this for the clueless people or for those who needed a reminder about this war, and the sides people are taking.

It's looking like this:

Oromos, Amaras, and others soon to come vs. Agame TPLF, Abdi iley who doesn't represent somalis, and maybe Sudan.



You moron you saw it already Sudan will move in to north Gonder and will control it. Tigray already position its military with Sourthern, Gambela and Beneshangule and will evict you totally from the west. From the east you know it who is coming and from Bahredar and Wollo Tigray will havoc you to your borena and Amhara the worthless dogs will kiss our feet.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Gobana » 21 Dec 2017, 23:12


it's a war between oromo, amhara vs tigray

it will end badly for them, our time has come. i can see it clearly. i'm confident enough we will win this war. the amhara brothers should have your own army as well, you have been under the spell of TPLF...the coward people who think they are a hero by killing innocents. we have enough weapons to arm our citizens we haven't done that because we don't want the tigrean and sub-human somali people to be slaughtered like a chicken. that's why they removed tribalism from our regional ID's. it's easy to cripple TPLF in a second, ANDM and OPDO have enough weapon in storage and all they have to do is arm their 70+ million citizen who hates tigrean and somalian with passion. can you guess what's going to happen?

the sub-human somali or tigrean living in our land peacefully not because we scared of them, or tplf is protecting them. we can wipe them out in a matter of days. but that's a coward way. in fact, we are protecting and asking our people not to attack them. in the future, we will allow them to sell their property and leave our land in a peacufl manner. but it's not the time now.

OPDO and ANDM
call all the army members to come home. if they don't they will not allow returning to their homeland after the war is over.

take control of the media and declare tplf is not a legitimate leader from this day on.

oromo, amhara, south, gambella, benshangule parties should establish the transitional government.

take control of beshoftu air base, and other military compounds.

we have enough soldiers and bring all ex-military soldiers from badme war and take them to fight the sub-human ogaden people.

he said he has 13 thousand soldiers give them at list 100 thousand militias. and let see if they can fight us. ogaden will not be a part of ethiopia and they have no one to care for this sub-human animals so destroy ever infrastructure and return that barren land to somalia republic.

in the near future make sure we divert the direction of all rivers flown into ogaden region. build the dam and use it as a source of income.

use kenyan port for now, and we will make a deal with eritrean to use their port as well. make sure we block everything going to Djibouti. cut electricity as well as water supply. let them starve. kick out ever single tigrean and somalian from entire Ethiopia as they are a huge security risk for our people.

one thing we must avoid is killing the innocent civilian. all we do is according to our right. we have a full right to kick them out of our land. but we can't touch them. make sure our soldiers and militias understand the international law.



Re: TPLF generals tell Somali elders, ''it's not about oromo vs somali, it's about oromos war on us, tigrayans!''

Postby Sadacha Macca » 21 Dec 2017, 23:21


Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:Tarik,

To copy you:

Good evening sir.

I know this. I am posting this for the clueless people or for those who needed a reminder about this war, and the sides people are taking.

It's looking like this:

Oromos, Amaras, and others soon to come vs. Agame TPLF, Abdi iley who doesn't represent somalis, and maybe Sudan.



You moron you saw it already Sudan will move in to north Gonder and will control it. Tigray already position its military with Sourthern, Gambela and Beneshangule and will evict you totally from the west. From the east you know it who is coming and from Bahredar and Wollo Tigray will havoc you to your borena and Amhara the worthless dogs will kiss our feet.



Agame, bring Sudan if u want. we have millions of people ready to kill and be killed, for their basic human rights, you aren't fighting an unpopular and hated derg THIS TIME. Secondly, if sudan dares get involved, we can easily too crush them by sending support to darfur and more rebels in kordofan. did u forget sudan has many problems of its own-from border issues with egypt, to rebel groups attacking them from Libya/Egypt recently? Did u forget how many rebel armies are fighting north sudan lately? they will stretch themselves too thin and end up losing power in north sudan! I very much doubt they would do this, just to save agame tigray which is TOO POOR AND TOO DRY to offer ANYTHING OF VALUE TO SUDAN. The others, we know them well,
they hate agame tplf too, but lack the manpower, guns and resources that we oromo/amaras have,
to resist you. tplf can only bully around small groups. when the big boys stand up, like amara/oromo, it's over and you know it. the country's future will be shaped by us for centuries to come, with tigray being isolated and hated by all, the same ironic thing you tried to do to eritrea.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Awash, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]