Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TPLF aga.ame game of " wait and see " - paralyzed with fear of the unknown

Postby ethiopian » 21 Dec 2017, 12:53

aga.ames are surrounded real good this time ! people finally defeated fear of imminent death by a ruthless thugs. aga.ame TPLF have been trying lots of things from day one from " Zacha " to begging

1. Addis Ababa Master plan was the first reason for people explode their underlying anger and grievance
. aga.ame TPLF response ? " lik inasgebachewallen " Kill kill and kill all innocent people - this didn't work. then aga.ames said they No more master plan
. then aga.ames said Oromos will have special interest in Addis --- nobody bought this BS
. but people continued to bravely confront their thug " soldiers "
. then comes state emergency = it DID NOT work
2. Agame TPLF then tried to create havoc between Amhara and Oromo . both people said we are in fact ONE ..... Gondar and Oromia Qerro - -- we owe you MUCH
3. Agames then started signing " Agazian " song .... thanks to Eritreans they spat on their mouth and said no
4. TPLF aga.ames are in their last leg ---- they know it except their cyber slaves in this forum

have your say ....

Re: TPLF aga.ame game of " wait and see " - paralyzed with fear of the unknown

Postby present » 21 Dec 2017, 13:00

I agree and congratulations to all of us, we have already won.

Now, lets change the game around! lets not blame it on agames. It does not serve us any good. ANDM and OPDO should also be blamed like agames. but OPDO and ANDM finally are making a come back, but the agames have not yet. there are some agames who are moving but we need to help them, the same way we are helping to free OPDO and ANDM. then, if God is willing to help us we may even free the ascaris themselves. AMARAOROMOGURAGESOUTH (90 million) can together do unbelievable things! Everybody needs us!

Postby Amara Sayint » 21 Dec 2017, 17:36

After TPLF is being systematically wiped out of existence , ANDM and OPDO will be destroyed. Step by step my friends, step by step !!!!

Postby Degnet » 22 Dec 2017, 03:14

Amarasayint,
What ever you call yourself,enezihn sew bleh tanageraleh ende?these are the worst people in our Ethiopian unity.

Postby ethiopian » 22 Dec 2017, 03:44

Degnet wrote:Amarasayint,
What ever you call yourself,enezihn sew bleh tanageraleh ende?these are the worst people in our Ethiopian unity.

Degitu what happened to you my sister ? I thought you are ok

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion