Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

If I were Amhara leader I would do two things right now: Move the Amhara capital city to Addis Ababa and boycott participation of any discussion in the executive or parliament about Gallaa interest

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 11:20

Amhara should tell to ESAT whose side are you now about the fate of Addis Ababa, with Gallaa or Amhara and they must be clear about it than wishy washy politics.

The long term strategy for Gallaa is to use Tigray and control the first phase then go after Amhara to destroy them. The same is true for Amhara to destroy Tigray first the hurdle then destroy Gallaa. Amhara knows Gallaa is nothing without the shelter of Tigray and Tigray must be destroyed first but Gallaa must use Tigray in order to destroy Amhara yet both are sleeping in one bed for know. Who is the biggest traitor to Tigray??? Gallaa is the traitor of Tigray because without Tigray they are nothing but Amhara held its hate towards Tigray from day one and there is no change about them toward Tigray.

Amhara can take some of the tall buildings belong to Amhara owners and move in to Addis Ababa and declare Addis Ababa is the capital city of Amhara. Any talk in the federal about Addis Ababa fate Amhara will not participate and will not be part of it. Addis Ababa and its long distance surrounding are the Amhara domain. Amhara does not need to tell or announce to anyone its intention to bring its capital to Addis Ababa since the original agreement Addis Ababa is the federal property is null by Gallaa wanted to take Addis Ababa from the federal. There is no law Amhara to halt them from moving in to Addis Ababa and declare their capital city to the rest of the world. Tigray will not involve in this regard except to protect its properties installed since 1991in Addis Ababa. The call and decision for the fate of Addis Ababa rests in the hand of Amharu, if you fail now then Addis Ababa is gone but if you act bravely and defy the world and tell exact who you are and whose domain is shewa since then you can secure your own interest generations to come.

Re: If I were Amhara leader I would do two things right now: Move the Amhara capital city to Addis Ababa and boycott participation of any discussion in the executive or parliament about Gallaa intere

Postby sun » 21 Dec 2017, 12:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:The coward bird Amhara is waiting to Tigray to do the job for them.

Really? 8)

Absolutely just that! They will capture you red handed, tie your divisive stupid evil legs and poisonous corrupt tongue, hanging you upside down and force you to spit all what you have robbed and stolen from the great Amharas for the last 28 years. Too much is too much and no amount of manipulation and wh0ring divisive behavior can save your too old moldy and stinky ar$$$ hole. :lol:

Re: If I were Amhara leader I would do two things right now: Move the Amhara capital city to Addis Ababa and boycott participation of any discussion in the executive or parliament about Gallaa intere

Postby ethiopian » 21 Dec 2017, 13:15

sun wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:The coward bird Amhara is waiting to Tigray to do the job for them.

Really? 8)

Absolutely just that! They will capture you red handed, tie your divisive stupid evil legs and poisonous corrupt tongue, hanging you upside down and force you to spit all what you have robbed and stolen from the great Amharas for the last 28 years. Too much is too much and no amount of manipulation and wh0ring divisive behavior can save your too old moldy and stinky ar$$$ hole. :lol:

wow Sun ---- I was thinking what to say for the delusional person for long time without using vulgars , you said it all brother nicely !!!
THANK YOU

Postby Libero_Pensatore » 21 Dec 2017, 13:27

Deceitful and manipulative Halafi,

Addis is the capital city of Ethiopia. It belongs to all Ethiopians. Moreover, Addis belongs to the people who lived their lives (with legtit) with or without property ownership in the capital. Addis is also located in Oromia region. Hence the capital of Oromia. Let me give you analogy. Asmara is the capital city of Eritrea. It is also the capital city of the central zone. Hence, Asmara belongs to every Eritrean equally. Just like Addis does to all Ethiopians. To what century do you belong old man ? You are stupid and a liability to your country, to your community, to your family and most of all to yourself. You are deranged. You are schizophrenic. I see all the classic symptoms of Schizophrenia. Seek help.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 21 Dec 2017, 13:49

Leading amara?
Your own agame people wouldn't even accept you as a leader
Too bad the Smart Amara's are not narrow minded like you.
They won't fight their fellow oppressed neighbors just to keep their tplf enemies in power.
They know Oromos are here to stay, with Ethiopia,
But tiny tigray will secede once their powers destroyed.

Postby kibramlak » 21 Dec 2017, 14:01

this is the exact life of these evils. The do not know anything other than evil. Woaw, what a creature?

Everyone is pointing to your feeders and there is no way anything short of that. Whether it is Addis or anywhere, the country would accommodate everyone as long as it gets rid of greed and evils. I was shocked to see how the country is invaded by a single tribe for literally all management positions and other sectors. This is unbelievable

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 14:30

Sadacha Macca wrote:Leading amara?
Your own agame people wouldn't even accept you as a leader
Too bad the Smart Amara's are not narrow minded like you.
They won't fight their fellow oppressed neighbors just to keep their tplf enemies in power.
They know Oromos are here to stay, with Ethiopia,
But tiny tigray will secede once their powers destroyed.

So you are saying Amhara is not narrow mind because the narrow mind Gallaa wants special interest in Addis Ababa???

Why Gallaa need special interest more than any other, there is no gallaa land prior 1991 and Gallaa agreed Addis Ababa is the federal property and you agreed and signed it and lived in it for 27 years now you are asking the federal property you signed???

Postby Sadacha Macca » 21 Dec 2017, 14:48

I said Amara are not narrow minded, yes, because they know the Oromo aren't going anywhere nor are the Oromo seeking to marginalize or oppress anyone.
Addis Ababa is completely within oromias territory, look at a map, and most if not ALL of its food is produced by oromo farmers. Oromo requests are legitimate and common sense based.
Tplf and eprdf recognized addis as oromias in 1991 and before, actually, ask your agame kin.
It's still Ethiopia is the difference.
We do not plan to secede like the sore losers tplf wanna do when they inevitably lose their looting and killing status.....

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 15:45

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:I don't understand your obsession with Bahir Dar. No Tigray inhabited Bahir Dar or Gojjam. Amhara has 2 capital city (Addis Abeba and Bahir Dar), you have one while galla has one also (negele Borena). You can slaughter galla and settle your ppl there, but no in Amhara land. Why not slaughter the primitive galla fully when you have the chance?

Tigray lands looted by Amhara and Tigrayans will not sleep until we regain them. The logic for Tigrayans is if the looter can sleep peacefully why Tigray sleep while its lands are under Amharu and most importantly if the looter Amhara has no shame to the crime they committed why Tigray thinks it is shame to regain its own rightful properties???

Beja Mider side
• Metema
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Dewarq
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side
• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo