Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The Lion of Nacfa on heroism, values, principles A profile of courage

Postby Hillal » 21 Dec 2017, 10:44

Eritrean leadership at its best - wisdom, intellect, experience, sophistication, gusto, guts made of steel all in one.

phpBB [video]

Re: The Lion of Nacfa on heroism, values, principles A profile of courage

Postby Benn » 21 Dec 2017, 11:49

Yes he is right. He has completely destroyed his legacy by clinging to power at the expense of the Eritrean people.

He is no more a hero but an alcoholic power-thirsty maniac !

Hillal,

By the same token, those who are now washing dishes in US cities, like you, can become heroes by going back to Eritrea and defend the country !

I doubt that you want to be an Eritrean hero, do you ? I think that you prefer to be a dish-washer

Hillal wrote:Eritrean leadership at its best - wisdom, intellect, experience, sophistication, gusto, guts made of steel all in one.

phpBB [video]

Postby wegri » 21 Dec 2017, 13:02

[quote="Benn"]Yes he is right. He has completely destroyed his legacy by clinging to power at the expense of the Eritrean people.

He is no more a hero but an alcoholic power-thirsty maniac !

Hillal,

[b]By the same token, those who are now washing dishes in US cities, like you, can become heroes by going back to Eritrea and defend the country !

I doubt that you want to be an Eritrean hero, do you ? I think that you prefer to be a dish-washer

Benn aka Castro (ጋዕ-ጋዕ ዓጋመ)

What is the reason attacking "Hillal"? You don't know him. Do you?

Hillal,

People who attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.Keep it up Bro!

Postby kerenite » 21 Dec 2017, 13:09

Cult...cult...cult!

A blind follower of isseyassism aka zombie.

But then again, how come a human being worships another fellow human being who eats and shiiits like himself and is MORTAL same as his sorry asz? :roll:

It is mind-boggling......yes indeed!!! It's mind-boggling and sad!

P.S. anyhow, the good news for Eris...the numbers of such zombies are dwindling by the day and the eris have started to wake up after long sleep.
Last edited by kerenite on 21 Dec 2017, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Benn » 21 Dec 2017, 13:10

This alcoholic has the nerve to say this !!

These heroes that this alcoholic is ridiculing have scarified a good part of their lives fighting for their beloved country, both before and after independence. After the battles are over, they are absolutely right to go elsewhere to live and make family for what is left of their lives in this world. But, this selfish alcoholic's doesn't understand this as his and his families personal lives are not affected in anyway !

What a crap-talker !!

Hillal wrote:Eritrean leadership at its best - wisdom, intellect, experience, sophistication, gusto, guts made of steel all in one.

phpBB [video]

Postby Fed_Up » 21 Dec 2017, 18:35

Benn agamew

Because he b!tch slaps the Agames like you as daily bases. Even his speech and existence dawef your miserable agame lives. He beat the crap out of the Agames and the dergs and all those fags men like you so little. What did you do in your miserable life?? Oh!! Ya you playing us Ethiopians oldies... oh ya you are good at that. ፈጋር አጋመ:: talk is cheap...at least we kicked some Agames ጣውላ ቒጥ thanks to Sawa. Have you ever been in Sawa old man?? ቅቅቅቅ just kidding.. it is the no no zone to Agame like you. ገፅ ምጥሪ
ንሱ ንህና ንህና ንሱ

አወት ንሃፍሽ
ቪቫ ሻእቢያ/ ህግደፍ:: 8)

Postby Degnet » 21 Dec 2017, 21:08

After reading his supporters here,I have no a single interest in what he says,hasawi,Benn,I don't consider a wishi washi as an Eritrean,it shocks me to think of the good Eritreans but to those I know in ER,I am proud of the late emperror Haileslassie,ye talian ashker/Awash

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion