Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sad news for Ethiopia, the Adwan Illuminati(AI) has not learned from its chain of mistakes, yet again, it is planning to give gallas the so-called special interest in Addis

Postby minilikze3rd » 21 Dec 2017, 05:36

I can't believe this idiotic Adwan Illuminati(AI) , according to credible rumour and some leaked AI memos, the fake parliamentary debate to hand Addis to gallas will possibly start next Friday or early next year, I was shocked when I saw it tabled on the top of the short list. What a shame, I give up on Ethiopia!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: Sad news for Ethiopia, the Adwan Illuminati(AI) has not learned from its chain of mistakes, yet again, it is planning to give gallas the so-called special interest in Addis

Postby sun » 21 Dec 2017, 11:35

minilikze3rd wrote:I can't believe this idiotic Adwan Illuminati(AI) , according to credible rumour and some leaked AI memos, the fake parliamentary debate to hand Addis to gallas will possibly start next Friday or early next year, I was shocked when I saw it tabled on the top of the short list. What a shame, I give up on Ethiopia!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another Tilliq Merdo (a stab in the back!) on top of all the other Bizu Merdowoch (stabs in the back & front) you have been experiencing more than your own share. :P

But still please don't give up on Ethiopia the beautiful because it is getting polished, cleaned, reshaped to be made GREAT ONCE AGAIN! But then again you can freely give up on yourself and take refuge in the great house of the great egalitarian Oromos so that it works for you as a great therapy and help you overcome your pathological hatred for nothing as we Oromos love you beyond everything (ONE LOVE!) Okay? Okay!
:P

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion