Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

A friend from Borana in Moyale, Oromia called me

Postby MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 19:12

He said I stopped watching OMN because it's anti-Oromo and especially anti-Borana. I laughed and asked me to give me a reason. He told me that the guy who runs the place aka Jawar is anti-Borana to the core. Whenever Oromos defend themselves he's always running to Somali community..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We laughed and talked then he told me whether Jawar is even Oromo???

Now if Jawar is an agent then is he even Oromo???

Many Oromos said this guy could be a Sidama or a Somali origin or Hadiya????

We want a deep investigation on this JM guy because he isn't Oromo at all. I can assure you that he doesn't have your best interest.

Re: A friend from Borana in Moyale, Oromia called me

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 20 Dec 2017, 20:24

I read that Jawar has both galla and Amhara ancestry, but he considers himself a galla. He is from Wollo.

Postby Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 20:31

Firstly, your friend is from the eastern neighbourhood of Moyale which is in Oromia, the western part belongs to Garre Somali's and is governed by the Somali region. :mrgreen:

Secondly, Jawar is Galla but since he seems lighter than most Gallas than his mom side is definitely Habashi origin. :lol:

Postby Eth0ash » 20 Dec 2017, 20:50

Khysion wrote:Firstly, your friend is from the eastern neighbourhood of Moyale which is in Oromia, the western part belongs to Garre Somali's and is governed by the Somali region. :mrgreen:

Secondly, Jawar is Galla but since he seems lighter than most Gallas than his mom side is definitely Habashi origin. :lol:

Zoomali you better keep your mouth shut because Oromos have the power to hand all of your Zoomali Dir peoiple to Ogaden and you will be enslaved. Dir is nothing compared to Ogaden so, you can bark while there is Oromia between you and the Ogaden who will fu@ck you till your as@s bleeds.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Sadacha Macca » 20 Dec 2017, 21:47

Borana elders gave speeches on omn and were there using omn as a media source to let other oromo globally and others know, their plight and situation.

Borana is the eldest oromo. No oromo would dare insult them

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion