Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Don't be ashamed that Ogaden is [email protected] you non-stop | Khysion

Post by MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 17:54

XXX
They have taken over the power and shackled you into slavery... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no shame at being overpowered and enslaved, I'm kidding. You should be ashamed.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by MRed on 20 Dec 2017, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Don't be ashamed that Ogaden is [email protected] you non-stop | Khysion

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Dec 2017, 18:20

I heard that the non ogaden are treated like b1tches by the ogaden majority.
Is it true?

MRed

Post by MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 18:32

Sadacha Macca wrote:I heard that the non ogaden are treated like b1tches by the ogaden majority.
Is it true?
Yes, they get locked up in secret prisons in Somali region and Ogaden jail where they are treated worse than slaves. At least slaves get fed.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Off-course the [email protected]@cker Khysion doesn't know this because he lives in Dire Dawa and enjoys freedom thanks to Oromia region. Ogaden can easily overpower and [email protected] Dir too.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It''s only Oromia region that's stopping that from happening.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 20:48

Sadacha Macca: No it's not true Galla. The vice president is Dir and yes, they use to get treated badly but people need to understand that Abdi Illey even made a prison for his clan called Jaleel Ogaden which is the biggest prison in the Somali region designed specifically for his clan and after Somaliland and Djibouti threaten Ethiopia with its port deal with Ethiopia than the TPLF stopped Liyuu police harassment against none-Ogadens and thus the Somali region were able to develop their own police force to protect their tribal lands and liyuu police only control Ogaden territory and now they mostly tour around Oromia and kill innocent eastern Oromo and southern Oromo.

MRed: Slaves? :lol: Somali's have a traditional law called Xeer which pre-dates Islam and Somali's would never enslave each other due to rich culture and pride. They only enslave their enemies, especially pagans and Ajuuran Sultanate use to enslave you Gallas in the medieval times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You love making sh*t up, don't you? Don't you realize that liyuu police harassing none-Ogaden was long ago right? It's Oromo's now suffering from the hands of Liyuu, show me any news today of Liyuu harassing none-Ogaden? :lol: :lol: :lol: Because you can't since it's a long time ago and was stopped thanks to foreign intervention from their kinsmen.

Lastly, Dire Dawa is under the control of Somali's since the mayor is Issa and most of the economy in Dire Dawa is owned by Somali businessmen and militarily is controlled by Somali regional forces. Gallas are basically powerless in that city since they are newcomers. :lol: :lol:

MRed

Post by MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 20:55

Khysion wrote:Sadacha Macca: No it's not true Galla. The vice president is Dir and yes, they use to get treated badly but people need to understand that Abdi Illey even made a prison for his clan called Jaleel Ogaden which is the biggest prison in the Somali region designed specifically for his clan and after Somaliland and Djibouti threaten Ethiopia with its port deal with Ethiopia than the TPLF stopped Liyuu police harassment against none-Ogadens and thus the Somali region were able to develop their own police force to protect their tribal lands and liyuu police only control Ogaden territory and now they mostly tour around Oromia and kill innocent eastern Oromo and southern Oromo.

MRed: Slaves? :lol: Somali's have a traditional law called Xeer which pre-dates Islam and Somali's would never enslave each other due to rich culture and pride. They only enslave their enemies, especially pagans and Ajuuran Sultanate use to enslave you Gallas in the medieval times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You love making sh*t up, don't you? Don't you realize that liyuu police harassing none-Ogaden was long ago right? It's Oromo's now suffering from the hands of Liyuu, show me any news today of Liyuu harassing none-Ogaden? :lol: :lol: :lol: Because you can't since it's a long time ago and was stopped thanks to foreign intervention from their kinsmen.

Lastly, Dire Dawa is under the control of Somali's since the mayor is Issa and most of the economy in Dire Dawa is owned by Somali businessmen and militarily is controlled by Somali regional forces. Gallas are basically powerless in that city since they are newcomers. :lol: :lol:
What vice president you worthless Dir monkey, vice president is like Ethiopian president, it's just ceremonial. There is no power so, stop barking.

You're barking on here against Ogaden because you know Oromia separates Dire Dawa from Zoomali region. You won't do [email protected] if Ogadens gets you alone, they will whoop you and put you in Ogaden jail. You will be like the rest of the Hawiyes crying on FB about how Illey is killing their parents. You have a fence between you too but I will put my money on Ogadens, they are tough fighters. Dir will not only whooped but I believe Ogadens can actually steal the whole Dire Dawa if it wasn't for Oromos protecting the city. Do you know why some Dir Zoomalis support Oromos and wish Dire Dawa to be under Oromia because they know if Dire Dawa is in Zooomali region then the brave Ogadens will take it for themselves like they did in Jijiga.