Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

why TPLF and its supporters hate Ethiopia and Ethiopiansm

Postby ethiopian » 20 Dec 2017, 16:55

TPLF based its core ideology on its hate towards anything Ethiopians and her people. But why they hate us so much ??? is their hate in any case justifiable ? In the beginning one can see they chose as a " strategy " to get help from Shabia but that was long time ago. some say TPLF core is made of individuals who are born with dead rooted hate and fear of Amhara ( in their mind Amhara = Ethiopia, but in reality that is not the case ) and these individuals will do anything to " win " their inferiority complex and do " just " for their unjustified ill will. some say they want to create unknown country and become independent. Others say they want to be with Eritrea and make a country ( Tigray - Tigrign )
Have your say please, but to me their hate is unjustified and ill to say the least.

Re: why TPLF and its supporters hate Ethiopia and Ethiopiansm

Postby kibramlak » 20 Dec 2017, 17:37

Certainly there might be inherent hate and complexity of all nature. Maybe now, it could be fear of prosecution. In any ways, it seems that they have already declared independence. It was a matter of timing. These are people who even have not spared the soils of other parts of Ethiopia, without mentioning the rest of materials being transported. They are a self declared non-Ethiopian.

But, beyond that, I also think that those who brought them to power and still have been providing them material and diplomatic support might have answers. With all the human tragedy going on in Ethiopia just under the nose of the diplomatic seat Addis Ababa, there are barely any voice in support of the very victims. On the other hand, let alone a killing, even a minor human accident news elsewhere in the world spreads like virus all over the big media channels. I do remember how the big news channels were insulting the intelligence of the Ethiopian people and making a mockery news when they tell a story of wounded leopard elsewhere in Ethiopia at the same time when on the street of Addis Ababa innocent civilians were being gunned down in hundreds, back in 2005. No a single media channel mentioned the mass killings of people. But they had the courage to tell us a story about a wounded leopard and how they were saved by Amercan soldiers or so (if I recall it now)

I strongly believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy in the Ethiopian affairs. The Jewish people are the most evil people not less than the nazi Germany. They have powerful position in the US, and even in the EU zone. In the US, they are openly identified as Jewish. In Europe, they have changed their name and identity after the nazi Germany but they remained anchored with the politics, justice and big media outlets. The biggest (international) media channels are owned by the Jewish people. That is why the international community and the big international channels are silent despite the human tragedy and genocide of all kinds which have been taking place in Ethiopia. It is not a surprise that the Jewish state is also supplying spying tools to the regime in power. TPLF is inspired by the Jewish. Btw, I am also wondering if the logo of on the flag of TPLF (forget the fake EPRDF) was not meant to seduce the Jewish state (their star symbol).

Some sort of foreign hand(s) are capitalizing on their hate towards other Ethiopians as they might fear to see a strong Ethiopia in the region. Maybe they have a plan to re-craft (or might have already) to re-colonize Africa (with other forms). Little by little, everyone is taking Military base in the region. t seems that something is brewing up. So, Ethiopia must be a first victim to keep her down as it was the country which kept its independence in the event of colonization. It is also a country which has humiliated the white powers.

So, TPLF is the weakest link of Ethiopia to break into in order to achieve their objectives. TPLF is thus indebted to their constant help.

Watch out the Jewish! They are the biggest enemies of Ethiopia. In reality, they do not like Ethiopia. Btw, am always wondering why Ethiopian Christians say "ye Israel amlak without knowing what that country is doing. Certainly, USA politics is controlled by the Jewish people. Most of the biggest law & lobby firms are owned by the Jewish.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Dec 2017, 18:08

Why should Tigray wants Ehiopianism when honest Tigrayans handed over power to King Menelik peacefully without any war then he turned on them and killed them,sent them to Guzot, divided Tigray ethnic and looted their lands and punishing them with heavy taxes on them would want Ethopianism???

I cannot call you my fellow Ethiopia while holdding Tigray looted regions still now as we speak below:

Tigray lands looted by Amhara and Tigrayans will not sleep until we regain them. The logic for Tigrayans is if the looter can sleep peacefully why Tigray sleep while its lands are under Amharu and most importantly if the looter Amhara has no shame to the crime they committed why Tigray thinks it is shame to regain its own rightful properties???

Beja Mider side
• Metema
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Dewarq
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side
• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo
• Kidan
• Huberu
• Guba Lafto

From Gojjam around Lake Tana Dehre Bahri side:
• Mer’awi
• Debre may
• Hamasit
• Tissessat
• Yismula giorgis
• Shewira
• Meshenit
• Awra Amba
• Amba Saame
• Dur’Beta
• Esay Debri
• Dingle Beri

Postby ethiopian » 20 Dec 2017, 18:13

kefo ras aga.ame ---- keep your delusion to your self !!! I am asking Ethiopians to give me their take ....NOT you Ahiya Banda

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Dec 2017, 18:28

ethiopian wrote:kefo ras aga.ame ---- keep your delusion to your self !!! I am asking Ethiopians to give me their take ....NOT you Ahiya Banda

Kebero ras, you already told them by posting the above why Tigrayans hate Amharu.

Postby present » 20 Dec 2017, 19:07

Brother Ethiopian,
from all the feedbacks I am getting from various tigrays, they don't like the idea of separating from Ethiopia. they are proud to be Ethiopias; I am talking about the ordinary people. tplf are ertreans and some Adwa born ertreans. There are no NON-Adwa born tplf who are in the high ranking. Many tigrays are current surprised to see that ascaris are in control of tplf. They are surprised like the rest of Ethiopians.

A tigray guy told me just 2 days ago that he did not know that the country was being run by Adwa born ertreans.

I told him its very hard for the rest of Ethiopians to believe that almost all you tigrays can not differentiate your self from ascaris. He told me, "you can NOT tell if someone is from ertrea by his accent or looks because zalambesa, badme and other border areas speak exactly the same as ertreans. So we can NOT tell if someone is lying about being Ethiopian or Ertrean".

I was surprised about that. So the ascaris have managed to fool the agames and took control of tplf. No wonder why tigryas that truly love to be Ethiopians were supporting tplf, they didn't imagine a tigray would do what tplf has done. so they kept supporting tplf hoping the end will prove the rest of Ethiopians that tplf is about "limat". they essentially got screwed.

anyways, the young tigrays are currently being informed about this situation as we speak, and they seem to speak about Ethiopiansm now.

I don't see tigray going anywhere! they will fight to death to be ETHIOPIANS. that is what I am seeing from the tigrays so far.

Postby Amara Sayint » 20 Dec 2017, 19:34

Bisbis- Woyannie bizu atiqebater

Postby present » 20 Dec 2017, 19:38

asmera sayint, you keep exposing yourself that you are a frash adash ertrean

Amara Sayint wrote:Bisbis- Woyannie bizu atiqebater

Postby MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 19:48

All of you idiots keep misunderstanding Agames and Woyane. You are begging them to commit suicide and it's very hard for them to do anything other than keep the status quo. What you need to do is kill Agames.

They can't secede nor can they maintain power if they give it up. They have no choices but to fight to the last man. Instead of crossing your hands and running like wild baboons, you need to pick up the gun and give Woyane mercy. Show Woyane mercy and kill them. Woyane is confused and lost, it can't commit suicide but will fight to the last man. As I said, you can cry or beg for freedom for 100 years and it won't change. Who cares if Woyane is anti-Ethiopian. The only thing that matters is killing Woyane because it won't give up. Woyane has nothing to gain from surrendering power and it has everything to lose.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion