Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hinfishfish is Mana for Tigray: There is nothing Tigray to lose from anarchism of the country except to gain huge with other ethnics, separation from Galamara is huge win for our struggle

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Dec 2017, 15:58

Tigray arm forces must build the biggest military base in Bahredar and do not prevent the union going from civil war, it is our fertilizer to make us grow faster.

The key is destroying Amhara and Gallaa leaderships and let them go anarchism and the rest of ethnic united and sign an accord to split the country in to two or three but make sure Somali, Afar, Tigray, Agew, Beneshangule, Southern and Gambela create their own without the chigaram breeders now and leave two chigarams and if they can get along and create a nation or kill each other.

Once you sign your unity accord for new country then evacuate non Galamara ethnics from Addis Ababa and let Tigrayans move in to Bahredar and leave Addis Ababa to Galamara and watch the slaughter between them in Addis Ababa, because huge Amhara residences are in Addis Ababa but Gallaa will move in in millions too and the game will begin the whole world to wetness.

As soon as the game starts, the new nation should consolidate all looted lands by Somali-Bale and Harar, by Southern – Kefa and part of Ilibabur, By Gambela the remaining Illibabur, by Beneshangule Welega, by Tigray North Gonder and Wollo and Tana Lake surroundings by Tigray. This will be the first round game and the winners will sign final border accord and live happily as winners and let the sore losers have true borders and leave both to wipe out each other.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Dec 2017, 18:34, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Hinfishfish is Mana for Tigray: There is nothing Tigray to lose from anarchism of the country except to gain huge with other ethnics, separation from Galamara is huge win to our struggle

Postby DefendTheTruth » 20 Dec 2017, 17:32

Halafi Mengedi,

while spewing your hatred against the people of your own country all your life, for real or just fun on your part, you are at least winning on one thing. That is, your nick is in high demand right now in this forum, you can perhaps apply for a patent on it, so that you can generate a revenue on it.

Yesterday I exposed one for you and there is a third one, which used almost the same nick as yours but joined just on the 17th of this month.

At least you won on one thing, a nick in high demand, and you can take a solace under it, while you are losing fast on the political front, lol.

Re: Hinfishfish is Mana for Tigray: There is nothing Tigray to lose from anarchism of the country except to gain huge with other ethnics, separation from Galamara is huge win to our struggle

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Dec 2017, 17:49

DefendTheTruth wrote:Halafi Mengedi,

while spewing your hatred against the people of your own country all your life, for real or just fun on your part, you are at least winning on one thing. That is, your nick is in high demand right now in this forum, you can perhaps apply for a patent on it, so that you can generate a revenue on it.

Yesterday I exposed one for you and there is a third one, which used almost the same nick as yours but joined just on the 17th of this month.

At least you won on one thing, a nick in high demand, and you can take a solace under it, while you are losing fast on the political front, lol.

I saw your post and thank you for it, you honored millions of your ethnic the manner you displayed. About anarchism, I real believe it because we need to separate for the sake of people peace and decency. I know who ever comes to lead that country it is about himself and his ethnic and the rest will not be happy and there will not be genuine democracy in a country forced unity no matter what you try to do. You do not have to tell me but think it for yourself for a second, one ethnic Tigray, Amhara, Gallaa and Somali candidates run for the highest office no ethnic will vote for the bet person but solely their own ethnics. This disease will not be eradicated except politician comes to fool people and leave like the others in the past. For the ethnics divorce is the best option right now. Name of Ethiopia and map of Ethiopia do not bother me and I do not make decision based on them but what is good for the people cannot get along to live in peace. To be honest with you Tigrayans will not allow our people to live together due to Gallaa resent savage acts and demography but no historical hate but with Amhara rooted hate at each other never will reconcile and trust each other and demography.

Postby Benn » 20 Dec 2017, 18:12

You are too disconnected from reality. If it comes to what you said, I don't think any part of Ethiopia will choose to unite and live with Tigray. The Oromos, the Amharas, the Southern Nationalities will probably agree to establish unity and live together. The Somali region will probably go its own way. Tigray will be left alone !

I am not saying this for propaganda purpose, it is quite obvious for anyone with a little brain cell left !

Tigray's chance was with its nearest neighbors the Amharas and the Eritreans, but both people seem to have had enough with Tigray !

Good luck with the Sudanese ! :roll:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:Halafi Mengedi,

I saw your post and thank you for it, you honored millions of your ethnic the manner you displayed. About anarchism, I real believe it because we need to separate for the sake of people peace and decency. I know who ever comes to lead that country it is about himself and his ethnic and the rest will not be happy and there will not be genuine democracy in a country forced unity no matter what you try to do. You do not have to tell me but think it for yourself for a second, one ethnic Tigray, Amhara, Gallaa and Somali candidates run for the highest office no ethnic will vote for the bet person but solely their own ethnics. This disease will not be eradicated except politician comes to fool people and leave like the others in the past. For the ethnics divorce is the best option right now. Name of Ethiopia and map of Ethiopia do not bother me and I do not make decision based on them but what is good for the people cannot get along to live in peace. To be honest with you Tigrayans will not allow our people to live together due to Gallaa resent savage acts and demography but no historical hate but with Amhara rooted hate at each other never will reconcile and trust each other and demography.

Postby present » 20 Dec 2017, 18:26

Ascari Benn,

You worest that your ascari brother halafi. Don't just talk about your wishes as facts. Somali and tigray regions are not going anywhere. a few Adwa born ascaris like you in power will not be able to trick 6 million tigrays who are Ethiopians. and the Somalies are also the same way, they don't have bad history like you ascaris had with us, Ethiopians.

so forget about your dream the AamraOromo unity already have sealed Ethiopia! No force on earth can fvck with us anymore. Your masters tried it with guns and you tried it by backstabbing and being creepy, it did not work. its over!

Postby Sadacha Macca » 20 Dec 2017, 18:37

You've been saying this for how long now weyzero halafifi?
It's getting boring now to see the same agame nonsensical plans. And Impossible.
If you think oromara will be satisfied with just kicking you out, you're mistaken.
How can we be free if the rest of Ethiopia is still occupied by agame mercenaries?
We'll have to march to gumuz, afar, all over, to smash u to bits and make sure the people can even cut off all roads to tigray, if need be, that brings your ungrateful people food.
We'll see another massive agame movement or exodus like in the 1980s to Sudan

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion