Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Agame Awash can not stand Eritrean Sovereignity

Postby Libero_Pensatore » 20 Dec 2017, 14:24

Awash deleted my response just because I responded as he can not stand Eritrean sovereignty. He can't. He does not hate Eritrean leaders. He hates Eritrea and its people. He wants Eritreans to starve like his agame kins. I do disagree with the Eritrean leadership how they run the country, but as far as protecting its sovereignty and its interests, they do superb job. That means, when power is handed to the next generation, the country will be in good hands. The deceitful agame can not stand the truth. Can he ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Agame Awash can not stand Eritrean Sovereignity

Postby Degnet » 20 Dec 2017, 15:11

The problem is intellectual poverty.

Postby Libero_Pensatore » 20 Dec 2017, 16:09

Degnet wrote,
The problem is intellectual poverty.

Degnet, agames are deceitful creatures. Time is up. Intellectual poverty my aszzz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 21 Dec 2017, 02:17

^^^
Brother

Don’t take the b!tch Awash!t agame seriously. He is one mad Agame because Eritrea is dong great and the wealth, time and arse kiss the Tplfists have been thru for years just to see the land of brave, Eritrea, to kneel down is gone like the early morning mist that my friend drive them to insanity. We will take them to the grave after we kill them softly and painfully. Agames will never see the day light for thousands years to come. I promise you on that.

So bro

Awash!t, the lair agame is our punching bags and will remain that here in ER . Wedi komarit Adwash is my b!tch. 8)

Postby WoyaneRemoval » 21 Dec 2017, 02:40

Degnet, everyone knows that you are just another account of the Mekele Agame Team that posts for Woyane Propaganda.

Mekele Agame Team consists of:

Ethoash
Awash
Degnet
Halafi Mengedi
(bunch of useless nicks on ER), etc

You are not fooling anyone here Lemani Agame! You like your Uguum Agamewash have been convicted already for the Crime of being Woyane Komal-eaters.

Go brush your teeth Degnet, you have komal and USAID corn in your teeth, Uguum sah sah beggar!

Degnet wrote:The problem is intellectual poverty.

Postby Abdisa » 21 Dec 2017, 02:57

The Adwa-born Awash wanted to expand the boundaries of his native Tigray by dreaming about the now-defunct Abay Tigray Republic. Eritreans killed his dream many times over. Now he is pulling out his hair and screaming and crying on the internet 24/7. To make matters worse, Eritrea is making his Tigray pay Half a Billion Dollars every year and there's nothing he can do about it, but whine and cry. The low IQ Agame was taken to the cleaners! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion