Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

ESAT Breaking News: OPDO Demanded Agazi Tigray Army Get Out of Oromia!! What Is The OPDO Military Solution?

Post by Horus » 20 Dec 2017, 13:22

XXX
The Woyane Reporter has official statement about the crisis in the regime.

Here is ESAT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPdZqwk ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Horus on 20 Dec 2017, 13:51, edited 3 times in total.

info

Re: ESAT Breaking News: OPDO Demanded Agazi Tigray Army Get Out of Oromia!! What Is The OPDO Military Solution?

Post by info » 20 Dec 2017, 14:33

The video is one year old though. Published on Dec 24, 2016 :roll:

DefendTheTruth

Re: ESAT Breaking News: OPDO Demanded Agazi Tigray Army Get Out of Oromia!! What Is The OPDO Military Solution?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Dec 2017, 14:39

Taking the responsibility for the failure of the government means also admitting that party and government are one and the same. The major problem may also lie there.

The affairs of the people should be run by the government, one of the main issues of those affairs is insuring the safety and security of the people of the country, in addition to keeping the territorial integerity and soverignity of the country. The safety and security of the people has been in major parts is destroyed, and no one can feel safe and secure in the country right now. And the authority of those in charge, if there is anyone, has been questioned every where from many corners.

Taking responsibility for such failures is admitting the crime committed against the country by those who claimed to lead the country and its people, I think.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 20 Dec 2017, 15:11

I don't think safety is a major issue in that country, genocide probably the problem. No one is safe let alone in Africa, in developed countries. Can you tell me a period when you and your relatives safe. How did you leave the country?

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 20 Dec 2017, 15:20

I feel sorry for Agazi Tigray terrorist living among us. As for Oromo we got nothing left to lose fkkkk them. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: The war between Ethiopian and Agazi Tigray has moved to next level.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 20 Dec 2017, 23:52

EFeta Analysis on the current regime crisis
phpBB [video]

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 21 Dec 2017, 03:23

dear HORORORO

do u understand how fed system work ... OPDO is not a sovereign nation ... they r administrating oromia the military and other fed issue still dealt under Fed. or TPLF therefore TPLF or fed government job to do in oromia ... OPDO can tell them get the hell out of oromia ,, this is like TX and NY saying to Trump get the hell out of TX and NY... BOTH TX AND NY r under trump rule at fed. level

understand how fed..system work before opening up and embarrassing urslef ...

ethioash,

This is Horus. I am your Light. You can imagine tribal federalism all night long. That is yours. I for one am having a jan gesat, a great pleasure because we now have tribal fiction in collapse. Dreams are free and a dime a dozen. Bask yourself ... wey gud !

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 22 Dec 2017, 06:24

@Ethio nekash
አንተ ቂጥ ላሽ
ያጎረሱትን ነካሽ
የእውቀት ደሃ የሰው ታናሽ

Let's say that the federal system you mention has the last say. But what the hell you are talking about TPLF? In the current federal system, TPLF cannot have a say on other regions other than the tigray region?

Ethoash wrote:Re: ESAT Breaking News: OPDO Demanded Agazi Tigray Army Get Out of Oromia!! What Is The OPDO Military Solution?

dear HORORORO

do u understand how fed system work ... OPDO is not a sovereign nation ... they r administrating oromia the military and other fed issue still dealt under Fed. or TPLF therefore TPLF or fed government job to do in oromia ... OPDO can tell them get the hell out of oromia ,, this is like TX and NY saying to Trump get the hell out of TX and NY... BOTH TX AND NY r under trump rule at fed. level

understand how fed..system work before opening up and embarrassing urslef ...

ethioash,

This is Horus. I am your Light. You can imagine tribal federalism all night long. That is yours. I for one am having a jan gesat, a great pleasure because we now have tribal fiction in collapse. Dreams are free and a dime a dozen. Bask yourself ... wey gud !