Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The woyane slave Bwendimu is jumping ship

Postby ze_shewa » 20 Dec 2017, 08:38

Bwendimu » Yesterday, 10:49

Every thing must be used correctly even food. Power when it is misused it can cause heart attack that may lead to sudden death. Unprepared departure expose all I'll gotten wealth. TPLF will not survive this political stroke

You know woyane is in trouble when dogs like Bwendimu.. a life-long cheerleader and certified kitchen n1gger for TPLF is chastising them. However people be aware of this type of ጅቦች!! these opportunist are the ones that facilitated and done the dirty job for woyane. We need a genuine reconciliation and partnership and equality for a true democracy and fair society. If you have this type of human-waste, spineless opportunists, things will go badly wrong

Re: The woyane slave Bwendimu is jumping ship

Postby Weyane.is.dead » 20 Dec 2017, 08:45

All weyane rats are disoriented and lost. They don't know what to do. Some have abandoned the sinking ship others are trying to resuscitate the dead weyane corpse. Were bemused at the headless chickens bizarre but nonetheless amusing behaviour. One day they're accusing us and the next day they want to kiss and make up hahaha

Weyane is truly dead and it belongs to the dustbin of history

Postby Benn » 20 Dec 2017, 09:32

Bwendimu expected EPRDF to do the right thing and evolve into a true democratic party, but now he has realized together with the rest of OPDO members that they have all been played with. Thus the change of heart.

ze_shewa wrote:

Every thing must be used correctly even food. Power when it is misused it can cause heart attack that may lead to sudden death. Unprepared departure expose all I'll gotten wealth. TPLF will not survive this political stroke

You know woyane is in trouble when dogs like Bwendimu.. a life-long cheerleader and certified kitchen n1gger for TPLF is chastising them. However people be aware of this type of ጅቦች!! these opportunist are the ones that facilitated and done the dirty job for woyane. We need a genuine reconciliation and partnership and equality for a true democracy and fair society. If you have this type of human-waste, spineless opportunists, things will go badly wrong

Postby sun » 20 Dec 2017, 12:26

Benn wrote:Bwendimu expected EPRDF to do the right thing and evolve into a true democratic party, but now he has realized together with the rest of OPDO members that they have all been played with. Thus the change of heart.

hmm...

I don't know the person but on the substance what is social change and political transformation other than CHANGE OF HEART? Generally speaking People who have change of heart and support positive change should be appreciated, encouraged and welcomed but NOT criticized for their change of heart.

“Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change.”~African proverb

ze_shewa wrote:

Postby Dawi » 20 Dec 2017, 13:41

sun wrote:hmm...

I don't know the person but on the substance what is social change and political transformation other than CHANGE OF HEART? Generally speaking People who have change of heart and support positive change should be appreciated, encouraged and welcomed but NOT criticized for their change of heart.

“Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change.”~African proverb

Did Dr. Debresion say the other day that Tigrai region is where the poorest Ethiopians reside? Surprise! Surprise!

Do you think what Abdisa & Zemeslo brought regarding the flow of migration of people from Eritrea & Tigrai a healthy disposition for our people?

The Dr's kind of talk was something we never heard of from an EPRDF official in the past. We hear interviews of Seyoum and Tsehay comparing themselves to the prosecuted Israeli Jews and Sebhat of owning the largest business entity in Africa talking about EFFORT so on and so forth but, nothing of the kind of frankness of the fact on the ground in Tigrai like Dr. Debresion uttered.

He said, Tigreans are at the bottom of the barrel of Ethiopia proper!

The next thing to talk about is, where does Tigrai rank among "rent seekers" in the country? What is the rank of Tigreans among the newly minted dollar millionaires in Ethiopia?

Are they # 1 as assumed?

I would say such transparency will bring us close and be able to solve the problems we're facing. The new TPLF leadership should continue it's openness.

Woyane is maybe in trouble but, still the relatively stable OPDO we talk about is part of EPRDF. Some of the other opposition are together for now because of the "philosophy" they follow, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"! :P

Postby Dedessa » 20 Dec 2017, 16:13

Did Dr. Debresion say the other day that Tigrai region is where the poorest Ethiopians reside? Surprise! Surprise!

He said, Tigreans are at the bottom of the barrel of Ethiopia proper!

The next thing to talk about is, where does Tigrai rank among "rent seekers" in the country? What is the rank of Tigreans among the newly minted dollar millionaires in Ethiopia?

Are they # 1 as assumed?

Here we go another classic woyane blame game.' the non-tigraye millionaire make their money while tigrayes are poor' they are not robbing tigrayes.are they???

Debresion and TPLF had all the time in the world to change their narrow and destructive politics but preferred to stick to their arrogant ways.
Tigransi are the poorest people is not news.everyone knows Tigrai's contribution to Ethiopian economy is ziltch ,but churns out liars,thieves,traitors and cruel,arrogant subhumans like debretsion.

Tigrayes must end dependence on others (parasitic existence) and FEND FOR THEMSELVES.

Postby Bwendimu » 20 Dec 2017, 21:19

Most of you got a religion that follows you to grave and politics that never improve with time. Me? Never expect me to have such stupid stand. Every new information that is true transform me and take me captive. I am not aderbay but telewawach based on the whether of the day. when Identifying with Oromo issues that may lead to some sort of destruction Bwendimu shall abondon it. I think I was the only diaspora who refused half cooked Jawar march dressed in OLF flag. Because I am federalist who believe in unity of Ethiopia . when wayane built all those dams I cheered them when they killed a chiled I said " fvuck you"!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby Dawi » 20 Dec 2017, 22:13

Dedessa wrote:Debresion and TPLF had all the time in the world to change their narrow and destructive politics but preferred to stick to their arrogant ways.Tigransi are the poorest people is not news.everyone knows Tigrai's contribution to Ethiopian economy is ziltch ,but churns out liars,thieves,traitors and cruel,arrogant subhumans like debretsion.Tigrayes must end dependence on others (parasitic existence) and FEND FOR THEMSELVES.

Dedessa,

You've a good point there; I am not sure if it's "cultural" or just being "arrogant'. I have wondered about that Tigre/Amara characteristic as well. Meles once called such "arogant" behavior as [በቁሻሻ ጋቢ ላይ ንፁህ ነጠላ እንደመልበስ ነገር ፧ "ኮራ" ብሎ ለመታየት መሆኑ ነው ፤ እሱ ታዲያ ያንን "ኩራት" ሳይሆን "መኮፈስ" ነው ብሎታል፤ በዚያ አነጋገሩ አንዳንድ ሰዎች ተቀይመውታል።]

"Tigrai's contribution is ziltch" is a rediculous statement to say the least. You don't know what you're talking about; If anything their contribution is 2nd to none.

Not only they sacrificed the most to over throw the Derg and saved your behind in our life time, they were at the front line defense of Ethiopia against colonialism. Italians practically poisoned their region during the war. That region is where most anti colonial wars took place not to mention the present local Eritrean junior colonialist who roam around free there creating havoc. Further more, recently I have read "oil seeds" brought in more foreign currency to GDP than coffee. Oil seed production is under Tigrayans control notwithstanding the land claim issue of where it grows. Gold, valuable stones, insense and other resources are available as well.

Tigrayans farm in Gambela as a majority commercial farmers. Some have issues with that; not me! Because I won't be willing to take that kind of risk. Will you? If any of you are, there is more land available there to ask. Karaturi just abondoned 100,000 sq or some equivalent to the size of Belgium; so many of you can jump on that by asking the state to let you have some of that to do farming.

I am sure many of us are like Dedessa here, we like the talking but, not do the walking! :P

Postby neiseha beraki » 21 Dec 2017, 00:51

Tell me1That wretched soul,agame goon has given all HE HAS AND MORE to humanize the weyane clique and demonize the Eritrean people and others of different point of view. I want as usual to remind him if he is still floating holding on to the wreckage of the sinking weyane boat,SHABIA HAS BROUGHT YOU TO BEING AND NOW THEY ARE UP TO BRING YOU TO WHERE YOU WERE. IN OTHER WORD IN A NUT SHELL, DECONSTRUCT YOU BEYOND RECOGNITION . LUSTRO BOY.

Postby Dedessa » 21 Dec 2017, 01:10

Tigrayans farm in Gambela as a majority commercial farmers. Some have issues with that; not me! Because I won't be willing to take that kind of risk. Will you? If any of you are, there is more land available there to ask. Karaturi just abondoned 100,000 sq or some equivalent to the size of Belgium; so many of you can jump on that by asking the state to let you have some of that to do farming.

Why can't the so-called Tigrayan commercial farmers invest their money in Tigrai rather than going to another killil?

TPLF urged and encouraged anti-amhara campaign that so many were forced off their farms in oromia and southern ethiopia while others lost their lives.and yet tigrayes are allowed to roam freely in the name of investment.

TPLF allowed foreigners to buy large tract of land at ridiculously low price while removing the locals from their ancestral land.gambella is one good example where karturi farm systematically became woyanes property.
Tigrays are not just arrogant but also hypocrite parasites.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion