Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Isaac woman says fu@ck you Zoomalia

Postby MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 02:31

Yes sister, fu@ck Zoomalia. My grandmother is Majerteen and she hates Isaac however I'm Oromo so, we kinda have different interest. As an Oromo, it's better to support the Isaacs to destroy Greater Zoomalia but that means destroying Majerteen too...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Politics isn't easy but that's the price you must pay. I love when she said "We Wuz Jews." I agree with her 100% percent. Fu@ck that terrorist and murderer named Siad Barre. If Isaacs are ready to rule Zoomali region and destroy Ogadens then we will make a beautiful alliance.

Oromo allies are Isaac and Hawiye tribes of Somalia. I can't wait to see Darood animals crying Somaliweyn. Zoomalia is dead, we all split into tribes so, my Abgaal and Habar Gidir brothers rise above the ashes and wipe out all Merhans and Majertens also Ogadens.

Habar Jecyl or Habar Yonis????

Which are you sister???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

Re: Isaac woman says fu@ck you Zoomalia

Postby Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 10:28

MRed: She was a Habashi wh0re born and raised in Somaliland starts calling Isaaq people as jews and she got arrested for saying some horrible sh*t. :lol:

Postby Dracomalfoy » 22 Dec 2017, 15:49

[deleted] zoomali im a somalilander . Zoomalis are animals .

Postby Khysion » 22 Dec 2017, 16:03

Dracomalfoy: Another Mred Galla troll. No Somali calls each other Zoomali. That's like Borana Oromos calling Arsi Oromos 0as Galla. Sop contradicting yourself you ignorant Galla!

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion