Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

THE CRITICAL TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC ISSUES OF THE MOMENT

Post by Horus » 20 Dec 2017, 01:48

XXX
Politics is activity. Politics is the activity of individuals, groups and organizations. So what is going on? What are the political activities that are critical in the moment? Who are the political actors? What do they want? How do they relate to each other? Who is going to win? Who is going to lose?

THERE ARE 4 POLIITCAL ACTIVITES:

1. There are activities of splits, divisions, factional struggles for power, revenge, and retribution within each tribal parties – TPLF, ANDM, OPDO, South, etc. This division is the product of popular pressure, opposition, corruption and decay of threse tribal organizations.

Any splinter group in these divisions must join a larger opposition or simply wait to die out. Those with a lot of stolen money will simply flee and some may join the opposition,

2. There is division and internal struggle within EPRDF. The central issue in the break up of EPRDF is TPLF hegemony and Tigray control of this motely collection of tribal idiots. For this anti-TPLF block to win it needs its own point of unity. This anti-TPLF EPRDF block cannot defeat TPLF control and its slaves while acting as tribal regionalist. It need to articulate an Ethiopian Agenda as soon as possible. Short, they will soon be defeated.

3. There is the spontaneous and partly guided, partly manipulated and partly organized mass action. This mas movement, whatever its intentions and whoever triggers it, its end effect is to destabilize and disrupt the old regime and it is good for the true opposition and genuine revolutionaries. This mass movement is now affecting and influencing all political forces – inter-tribal factions, inter-EPRDF factions, and multi-Ethnic parties and armies.

4. Finally, there is the intentionally Ethiopia, multi-ethnic Ethiopian parties and armies and their open and underground activities. In my view, these are excellent times for movements like AG7, Blue Party to quietly build their infrastructures for strategic and united action.

ALL IN ALL THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES AND A TURN FOR ETHIOPIA AND HERE GENUINE CHILDREN TRYING TO FREE AND SUSTAIN THIS HISTORIC BEAUTUFUL NATION – ETHIOPIA.

IN MY VIEW IT IS CRITICAL THAT THOSE WHO OPPOSE TPLF & TIGRAY HEGEMONY MUST FORM ALLIANCES WITTH MULTI-ETHNIC ETHIOPIAN AGENDA MOVEMENTS IF THEY WANT TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IN THE ETHIOPIAN POLITICS.
Last edited by Horus on 20 Dec 2017, 03:00, edited 5 times in total.

tarik

Re: THE CRITICAL TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC ISSUES OF THE MOMENT

Post by tarik » 20 Dec 2017, 02:08

Horus

Good Evening Sir

Z Reason i don't reply 2 most of ur posts or articles is because i agree 2 90% of ur idealogy. u c my political wise or as we use 2 call it in a war field. u r a politcal cadre. kadir. or cadir. or u have z ability 2 put forth of z agenda of ur party on z negotiating table. So u sir. A brilliant Ethiopian Cadre. I on z other hand eventhough i love policies i have always been a big fan of what u do on z ground changes what happens on z negotiating albtable. u got 2 win on the battle field 2 win on z negotiating table

Good Evening Sir

Kara

Re: THE CRITICAL TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC ISSUES OF THE MOMENT

Post by Kara » 20 Dec 2017, 02:24

Tarik,

I think Horus agrees with your view. Of course, your focus constant reminder is that victory and power comes out of the mouth of the gun. I think a lot of us agree with truism. But those of us who are not in the actual battle field leave the military aspect to the soldiers in the field - respectfully.

But as you well know the gun is just a machine. It is the person that uses the gun that guides it. It is the same with organization. Organization is just a tool, a means. It is the people in it who guide it to good use. The say way, action is just a motion. It is the purpose and intention of conscious persons that give content to action and guide to become a cause for the good.

so, good political observation and analysis is a good thing for the revolution and those who are paying in blood to ring about change.

I am sure Horus agrees with view and I see no difference in what you advocate and what advocate here on ER.