Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik, horus and tolaylemo: Nobody knows you guys

Postby MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 01:23

What you guys write on here, it's only known by members and very little people. You guys make no difference till you have 100k Facebook followers. Let me tell you that when you accomplish 100k followers who love what you write then you can basically start ethnic conflicts back at home. I will tell you later how to start ethnic conflicts when you have enough followings on FB.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop barking and start gaining followers, you see these Agames like Daniel Berhane and Fetsum Berhane and how they take advantage of their FB popularity to cause real damage in Ethiopia.

Re: tarik, horus and tolaylemo: Nobody knows you guys

Postby tarik » 20 Dec 2017, 01:44

Mred aka Ethi0ass aka Ethiopianpride aka kysion aka......

Good Evening Boy

N@gger i tarik i don't come her 4 z fame idiot, i am famous already u don't know but who cares. i don't need a facebook account 2 be famous, because i tarik z great know who is mike zukerberg and where and who he works 4 ? idiot retard. u still don't know me do u? :lol: :lol: :lol: . i am tarikkkkk. z 1 and only!!!!!. I even know what this site is all about retardato. wake up . i supported u not because i am scare from u idiot. i don't need sh@t from u or any of ur zionists retards on here. kysion was right i guess. ur photo tells it all. u r imature indeed

Good Eveninig Boy

Postby Horus » 20 Dec 2017, 02:44

citizen Tarik,

Good evening Sir.

I like how u talk to this faceless ethoash who goes into suba' to find his face from FB. I am Horus, the Giver Light and Enlightenment to the cognitively blind and political lost like ethiash. Fame is sought by those incomplete and deformed creatures. I seek no fame for I have it is abundant gift. Nor is it my desire to foment tribal genocide for I am millions of degrees above it. But it is my conscious purpose to expose bare those who trade in hate and profit from blood in likes of Ethioash.

I AM HORUS. LIGHT IS MY GIFT, NOT DARKNESS. HOTEP !

Postby MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 02:46

tarik wrote:Mred aka Ethi0ass aka Ethiopianpride aka kysion aka......

Good Evening Boy

N@gger i tarik i don't come her 4 z fame idiot, i am famous already u don't know but who cares. i don't need a facebook account 2 be famous, because i tarik z great know who is mike zukerberg and where and who he works 4 ? idiot retard. u still don't know me do u? :lol: :lol: :lol: . i am tarikkkkk. z 1 and only!!!!!. I even know what this site is all about retardato. wake up . i supported u not because i am scare from u idiot. i don't need sh@t from u or any of ur zionists retards on here. kysion was right i guess. ur photo tells it all. u r imature indeed

Good Eveninig Boy

Who cares about being famous, it's about what you can accomplish. You can turn two ethnics against each other when you have 100k followers basically you can spread around propaganda. You make up fake ethnic conflicts and then you use fake pictures then that will start real conflicts on the ground.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I had 100k followers, the first conflict I would start would be Wallamo-Sidama or Afar-Zoomali or Afar-Agame. It's very easy to spread misinformation to everyone these days with social media..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion