Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Zoomali Khysion: Everyone knows who I'm + The truth

Post by MRed » 19 Dec 2017, 16:20

XXX
I'm Roman and yes that's me so, go [email protected] yourself you worthless Darood faqash. You aren't a Dir, you're an Ogaden. I have exposed you long time ago with your nonsense, you are the Greater Zoomalia type of Zoomali. No such thing as greater Zoomalia.

Oromo has a war with Darood faqash and they will be eliminated from every part of Zoomalia. Hawiye will rule Somalia and Somaliland will be independent and recognized by Ethiopia..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zoomali, I'm not afraid to show myself however you're afraid. You are likely to have a big nose, Jareer hair and dark skin. You are embarrassed to be yourself....

Cry...cry...cry

I can't wait to see Daroods on the streets begging for food. Damn these Darood [email protected] are ugly as hell, this must be your brother Khysion.

Khysion

Re: Zoomali Khysion: Everyone knows who I'm + The truth

Post by Khysion » 19 Dec 2017, 17:10

Galla MeRetard: Wasn't your grandmother Darood Somali? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you showing me an image of Somali actor who suffers from stomach and intestine diseases? Atleast that [ deleted ] is making more than you and your whole generation.

You seem to hate Somali's too much, did they kill your wife too? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain't Darood, N*gga I'm the most anti-Darood/Faqash and I despise Ogaden. I'm a pure Dir from Dir Dhabe and I wish greater Somalia to happen and we will re-claim our lost historical territory.

This is the future. 8)

Lastly, I don't want to expose my identity like you. But I'm telling you, I'm probably the most handsome man in this forum since I'm a geeljire. :lol: :lol: :lol: