Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

AG7 Victory In The UK Court of Law !! Viva Dr. Tadesse !!!

Postby Horus » 19 Dec 2017, 13:46

Here is one lesson for TPLF terrorists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2k96Cy ... e=youtu.be

Re: AG7 Victory In The UK Court of Law !! Viva Dr. Tadesse !!!

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 14:12

can we at least appreciate the Oromos, the Gondere warriors and the welloyes who are making it happen on the ground while g-7 is "Chillin like a Villain" in asmera .

Oromos, the Gondere warriors and the welloyes are the reason why EU invited g-7 to the meeting because the peoples' representatives like Bekele, Merara and Eskender are blocked. g-7 has no part in the recent sever deterioration of tplf's that forced US and EU to start listening to us- give credit where credit is due.
Last edited by present on 19 Dec 2017, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 19 Dec 2017, 14:15

If he's truly innocent, I'm happy for him, regardless of my dislike for g7.

Postby Horus » 19 Dec 2017, 14:26

Sadacha Macca wrote:If he's truly innocent, I'm happy for him, regardless of my dislike for g7.

Sadacha,

If there was a rule of law in Addis Abeba today, Eskender, Andargachew, Bekele, Merara & 1000s would be free men. Well, they would not have been in prison in the first place. It is about time to set regional and tribal needs aside and unite to create a society of rule of law. Dr. Tadesse is a freedom fighter, not a terrorist and so determined the UK court of law. Now is that is the take home lesson for us Ethiopians.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 14:30

Sadacha,
i am for it, too. i personally don't have a problem with "Bray", of course not. but i like to drain any hope the evil snake asacris have in making a come back ( i know they can't) or influencing g-7 in anyway. i see ascaris around still hoping a Rwanda type mess in Ethiopia as well as supporting the Somali region leader and insulting the agames to shy them away from Ethiopiansim. the people do not want to see any ascari backed entity giving any credit to ascaris for something they have not done. too many of our Oromo and Amara brothers and sisters have been directly killed by shabai for the last 20 years. the evidences will pop up!!!!

Postby tolaylemo » 19 Dec 2017, 14:39

I take it as great news for all freedom fighters !!!! TPLF goons and their supporters go eat your heart out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vivia OroMara !!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Postby Eth0ash » 19 Dec 2017, 15:43

No point, no insults, please.
Last edited by Horus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ethoash » 19 Dec 2017, 18:55

No points, no insults. This is serious discussion. Bye.

Postby Zmeselo » 20 Dec 2017, 09:39

The UK, should free its citizen (Endargachew Tsige), by cutting all aid to the weyane and by urging others to do so. If this man was a white guy, this would've been done a long time ago.

Absent- minded agame, you can scream, insult, disparage, foam at the mouth- whatever- you'll never get rid of us. You'll soon see, our king maker roll in action. We put you there, and we'll replace you.

Postby present » 20 Dec 2017, 13:38

Frash Adash zemselo,

You just proved my point, you idiot. Your ascari as$ still think you can use g-7 to put someone you want on power in Ethiopia. That is why I fight g-7 and ascaris!!!!!Are you out of your fvckn ascari mind?

Lets get the facts straight here- we Ethiopians used to view you as one of us so we let you into our country and supported you with no resistance, but you think you defeated us? kkkkkk. The Gonders defeated derg first and the tigrays, Gonderes and Oromos together defeated derg for good.

Derg was in control of asmera for months after tplf was in Addis. Shabai was nobody. what you did was, you hidden yourself behind Ethiopians all the way. you can believe in your own lies but these are the facts. the only reason you were able to make progress was because Ethiopians fought derg and Ethiopians viewed you as one of them. period. But when Ethiopians fight you, you know what happened in zalanbesa

But this time around, we will view you as our enemies. because we experienced the nature of ascaris for 27 years. so stop dreaming about placing someone in 4-killo. you idiot.

and you hate the agames because the people of Adigrat blocked your as$.

I am not an agame but I like what they did to you in Adigrat! the people of Adgrat are my heros!. Now, run your mouth and call me an agame :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:The UK, should free its citizen (Endargachew Tsige), by cutting all aid to the weyane and by urging others to do so. If this man was a white guy, this would've been done a long time ago.

Absent- minded agame, you can scream, insult, disparage, foam at the mouth- whatever- you'll never get rid of us. You'll soon see, our king maker roll in action. We put you there, and we'll replace you.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion