New GInbot 7 Map kill Mr Nega now!

Postby adowa » 19 Dec 2017, 11:44

New GInbot 7 Map is the craziest map

Re: New GInbot 7 Map kill Mr Nega now!

Postby ማርሲን » 19 Dec 2017, 12:09

Where is it? i cant see it

Postby Sadacha Macca » 19 Dec 2017, 12:20

Ginbot 7 will never rule. They want the white man to put them in power. But that's not how it works. Opdo, andm, eprdf Members will resist them to the fullest and have millions of people behind them too....

Postby ፍትሒ » 19 Dec 2017, 13:03

Sadacha Macca wrote:Ginbot 7 will never rule. They want the white man to put them in power. But that's not how it works. Opdo, andm, eprdf Members will resist them to the fullest and have millions of people behind them too....
oC

Come'n Sadacha, isn't that the history of Ethiopia. They have always depended on the ferenjis to feed them, and give them so called aid in the form of alms. More significantly, their military hardware and training came from the Portuguese, British, French, Germans, Americans, Italians, need I go any further? You got the point. So why blame only Ginbot 7 for following the age old Ethiopian mantra? And after all these begging, Ethiopians are quick in echoing akaki zeraf and 'gedai', although I couldn't agree more on the word ገዳይ! You probably would get some sort of award on the amount of innocent people you have been murdering throughout your 100 years history.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion