Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TPLF Regime Will Not Go Away Until There Are Uprisings In Major Cities - Here Is The Situation In Addis Abeba

Postby Horus » 19 Dec 2017, 00:39

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. THERE IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS IN OUR CITIES... TO END WOYANE TIGRAY CRIMINAL REGIME

phpBB [video]

Re: TPLF Regime Will Not Go Away Until There Are Uprisings In Major Cities - Here Is The Situation In Addis Abeba

Postby Amayah » 19 Dec 2017, 01:00

Here is a detailed documentation of a tribal system in chaos

ESAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybsJk4BUgAg

Re: TPLF Regime Will Not Go Away Until There Are Uprisings In Major Cities - Here Is The Situation In Addis Abeba

Postby adowa » 19 Dec 2017, 09:43

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Last edited by Horus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Degnet » 19 Dec 2017, 10:20

You better worry about your individual character,I wonder if you have real Ethiopian character like it was shown here in Mengistu Neway's revolution,fker hulun tamnalech tesfa tadergalech.

Postby Degnet » 19 Dec 2017, 10:39

Sorry for not including his title General.He deserves our respect now we know what it was about in details.

Postby DefendTheTruth » 19 Dec 2017, 15:28

Horus,

Could you please enlighten me with regard to the following scenario?

Let us assume that tommorow your called for "massive uprising" will hapen in your so called "major cities" like you wished and called for, then tell me please what will happen the day after tommorow after the "massive uprising" has "succeeded"?

You know what, the citizens of Addis Ababa and many other parts of the country are not as duumb a$$ like you and your cohorts.

Otherwise they have done your "massive uprising" many years back.

Sew wedo aydelem yetelat keteregnoch yemelachiw lakas.

Postby Horus » 19 Dec 2017, 23:41

DefendTheTruth wrote:Horus,

Could you please enlighten me with regard to the following scenario?

Let us assume that tommorow your called for "massive uprising" will hapen in your so called "major cities" like you wished and called for, then tell me please what will happen the day after tommorow after the "massive uprising" has "succeeded"?

You know what, the citizens of Addis Ababa and many other parts of the country are not as duumb a$$ like you and your cohorts.

Otherwise they have done your "massive uprising" many years back.

Sew wedo aydelem yetelat keteregnoch yemelachiw lakas.

Defend the truth,

Urban uprising will force the regime to go away so that the people can form a rule of law in Ethiopia. This is not a pipe dream. Remember what TPLF used to only 4 years ago. Now what do we have ? Inter ethnic genocide. Soon, the people will decide to stop it. Do you how many years it took the people to rise to end the serf system? Yes, cities are now in fear in opportunist position. Soon, their back will be broken by inflation and shortage of their luxury and you will have your uprising. The only person who can stop uprising from happening is TPLF removing itself. History will prove me right.

https://ethsat.com/2017/12/esat-radio-tue-19-dec-2017/

Postby Horus » 20 Dec 2017, 00:47

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion